Chapter 17: week of waiting

Jack G's POV

Celeste and I ride back on the horses "Celeste, can I ask you something?" I ask "sure Hun" I love it when she says Hun! "How long?" She gives me a puzzled look '" how long have you been holding your feelings for me in" I ask "2 and a half years, hey don't judge I'm a weakling hahha" we laugh and I feel my cheeks getting hot. Celeste smiles, coursing me to smile to. We arrive back at her place and Celeste takes me to the stables. "What'd ya think?" She asks, honestly it was fun, a little scary but I was with Celeste, which made every smile more worth it. "It was beautiful, I'd never thought is actually do something like that!" I say happily as I get off Charlie. "Alright muscles Un do that thing" Celeste says with a Laugh pointing to the girth. I undo it and take the saddle off, putting it on its rack. I them take off the bridal and put it with the saddle and wait for Celeste. "Jeez, you did that quik! Your learning fast, I like it" she laughs and I smile putting my hands in the pockets of my jacket.

Celeste takes the saddle and bridal off and put them on the rack. She puts a light rug on zigzag and Charlie and we lead them back to their paddocks. "Ok so! Wanna have tea? It's about that time now" she says "already??" I say "yeah it's 7:04" she replies "oh wow, are you sure?" " yeah! Mum and dad are cooking stir fry" "how do you know that?" "I can smell it" she finishes and we laughs. Celeste leads me to the front door, we walk in "hey mum hey dad! Got extra for jack and I or will I have to heat up hot dogs?" Celeste says, "oh hi Celeste, hey jack how ya going?" Angela (Celeste's mum) says, "good thank yourself?" I reply "good thanks, and yeah, we got some extra, I thought you were going to come in anyway" Angela says. Celeste and I smile "it'll be ready in 5" Angela says, Celeste pulls me outside on the porch and grabs a drink for the both of us. "How's life" she exotically says sitting on a metal chair "yeah it's good thanks, better with you" I say "awww" she says "what about you?" I ask "yeah, pretty bright, the past few days were fabulous thanks to you and jack" she smiles "anytime! Exited for magcon next week?" I ask "oh yeah! Can't wait to see everyone! I've missed them" she says looking at the ground but still smiling. "So jack, what will you be doing while waiting for magcon?" She asks happily.

I love the way she's always happy, always cheery, I suppose that's why I like her so much, she'll always make me smile. "Umm, hopefully be with you if a night and making music of a day" I say, she blushes and we laugh together. "Dinners ready!" Angela yells, she sets our food down and goes to meet Jeff (Celestes dad) in the lounge. We eat it politely, when we finish Celeste kisses her parents goodbye "thanks for tea! Cya tommrow! Oh and um, can I get Sarah to take my shifts next Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday?" Celeste says "umm why?" Angela asks "I'm going to magcon" Celeste laughs. "Oh ok, sure" Angela says. "Ok thanks bye! Love you" Celeste leaves "thanks you tea! Bye!" I wave "no worries jack bye!" Angela says. I close the door behind me following Celeste.

"Alright, call me we can talk on SPEAKER in the car, I'll see you tommrow" Celeste says kissing me on the cheek. I get in my car, she gets in her car. We call each other and talk till we get home.

"Jacks not home" I say over the phone walking into my house "he's here" Celeste says a little shocked. "GEMMA DOOOD!!!!!! IN MY BED REALLY?" Celeste yells "ugh" she says laughing, I begin to laugh and commit stop "did they do it in you bed?" I ask "yep, ugh" Celeste says. "Jack will be home soon, I'm kicking him out, bye Hun, I'll see you tommrow" she says and hangs up after we say out goodbyes. I walk up to my room calmly. Them I slam my bedroom door and start jumping on my bed "YES YES YES!! HAHA!! FINALLY FUCKERS!! I GOT THE GIRL!" I scream from the top of my lungs happier than I've ever been before. "Finally" I whisper to myself, I strip off and hop in the shower cooling my body thinking of Celeste.

SOZ BORING CHAPTER!! Oh well. Haha! Next one shouldn't be as bad. Magcons up next!! WOO!