Chapter 7: tired mornin

Celeste's POV

I slowly open my eyes, wtf..... "Ha?" Jack.G is laying on his stomach and his arm is around my waist.... We'll.... That's weird. I jump off the mattress, I leave the lounge and go into the kitchen, I make myself a milo and I hear groans. "Ugh!"

I look out to the living room, "morning gilinsky" jack slowly gets up. Shirtless.

"Hey celeste" he says I smile, "milo? Coffee? Tea? Hot chocolate?" I ask. "Um, milo thanks" he says tiredly, I hear a laugh "what?" I ask "look at jack and gemma" I look through the square hole that gives vision front the kitchen to the lounge. "Awwww" I say, Gemma's face is on jacks chest with her arm over his stomach, cute. I give jack his milo, and I sip mine, we sit in the kitchen table (which is like in the middle of the kitchen) "so what's planned for today? Am I aloud to know??" I ask curiously. "No, no your not allowed" jack says lifting his head high and sipping his milo. "Dam you" I reply, we both laugh.

"Mmmmm"

We hears moans.... My eyes slightly widen "ugh! Get a room you two" Gilinsky says we all laugh, jack j and Gemma lazily get off the mattress, holding hands. "SHIAT" I yell feeling deep pains."What?!" Gemma yells startled "I hit my foot and I'm dieing" I say, everyone laughs, I go to the bathroom, jeez that milo went straight through me.I fix myself up, I grab my suit case " Gilinsky I'm getting dressed in your room" I say "yup!" Gilinsky replies. I walk up and go into his room, it's nice and smells like cologne ugh I love that Cologne. I open my suit case and the. Realise I don't know what we're doing. "Yo boys! What cloths do I wear for your secret activity" I yell down "um, *whispers amounts selves* *yells* shorts and top, and just some vans or whatever" Johnson yells up. Ok... Cool. I throw on some longish denom shorts and a white tank top with a girls face that's is supposed to be a hippy on it and it says peace. I throw on my navy vans and brush out my hair. Cool.

I walk down the stairs to see everyone else ready. That was quik. "Ok what's the plan" I ask "nice try kiddo" Gilinsky jokes. " ok everyone in the car, Johnson's driving" Gilinsky walks out the door waiting for me, I grab my stuff (not cases we will come back for that) and head off jumping in the car. "Don't look in the boot" Gilinsky says siting in the back next to me. I turn my head to the back, of course him saying that just makes me more curious, "DONT LOOK" Gilinsky yells covering my eyes. "Whyyyyyyyyy" I wine "because it has everything to do with the plan" "plan ha? Sounds suspicious" we all laugh and Johnson parks, we are at a beach. "A beach? You told me to wear this!!" "Oops, we have bathing suits though" "no bikinis I hope" "ummm" "god I'll just buy one" I finish being angry (sarcastic angry though) I walk over to the little beach shop and get a swimming top witch is just like a singlet but the material thing. I decide to just wear the bikini bottoms Jack brought. We all get ready and set up umbrellas, towls and bags. Wonder what this dat will bring.