Chapter 25: drama!

Celeste's POV

The meet and greet went on for HOURSSS!! The boys had lots of fun though, so did i! I had plenty of photos with girls and stuff, they were really nice! We just had an early tea as a group, it was beautiful, I had an AUSSIE Parma! (Chicken snitzel with tomato source stuff cheese and ham) it was beautiful!! The limo parks infront of the the hotel and we all hop up, some of the boys go swimming while Cameron,jack,jack,Gemma,Jemma, Chloe, Hayes and carter are about to go shopping. "I'm going shopping babe, I'll see you in one hour, unless you wanna come?" Gilinsky says with a wink "I'm good Hun, cya soon" I kiss his cheek and hand him his wallet and phone. I go up to my room and sit in my bed, scrolling through twitter seeing the pics of me and fans.

Taylor's POV (POV switcher coming up)

I go back up to the hotel with Nash, we go into his room. The rest of the boys are down at the hotel pool. "That was crazy man" Nash says "I know right! Why do they even love us?" I joke, "god knows" Nash laughs. "Hey bro, can I get something of my chest here?" I ask "sure man, sit down" Nash replies, I sit down on the bed next to Nash. I take a deep breath, almost dying to let it out but don't know how. My thumbs spin in circles as I try to keep calm "I'm in love with Celeste" I say, my muscles relax, but my hands clutch. "Dude" Nash is speechless, "whenever I see her with jack, I fear, I fear she won't even look at me again" I continue "whenever he touches her I feel rage Build up inside of me, I just don't want him to hurt her, yet I still don't want them together" I explain. "Dude, if this doesn't stay secret she will get hurt" Nash says, unable to think of more words "I want to kiss her Nash, I really want to" I smile to myself and an Idea comes to my head "and I'm going to right now" I says me burst off the bed and run down the hall.

Celeste's POV

I scroll down twitter "CELESTE OPEN THE DOOR" I hear a scream, I jump off the bed and run to the door "what wrong?!" I say while opening it to see Taylor storming in. He slams the door behind him "CELESTE GET OUT! TAYLOR STOP!" I hear Nash scream and bang on the door, I go to open the door but Taylor stops me "Taylor? What's going on! What are you doing?" I stand confused. "TAYLOR!! STOP YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING! FUCK" Nash yells. I'm confused " what the hell!?" I ask even more confused, almost scared. I step towards the door again but Taylor stops me, spins me round and pushes me against the wall, "mmmMmMm" I try to talk, but his lips are pressed against mine so hard I can't move, his hands are holding my wrists on the wall "TAYLOR!! CELESTE!" Nash yells, I try to struggle free but fail, I can't even turn my head he's pushing so hard.

Nash's POV

"TAYLOR! CELESTE!" I scream, banging the door,my face going red, I turn around to see the cleaning lady about to go into someone's room "excuse me! This is an emergancy, can you get me into that room?" I rush my speaking and point to Celeste's room, sweating. Then Jack and every one else comes up the elevator "JACK" I scream and run over to him, take the key card out if his hand sprinting back to the door, jack following me. "Ha?" He's confused, I slide the key card on the handle and barge in.

Celeste's POV

Taylor's lips are taken off mine by Nash, Nash slams Taylor against the opposite wall raising in a fist to his face "how could you" he says, with rage filled eyes, all I can do I breath, breath,breath, carful, "woah dude!" Jack comes in the door and comes to hug me "shhh baby, what happened" he says in a soothing voice, all I can do is cry. "Chill,Nash chill" Cameron comes in and softly pulls Nash off Taylor, "leave" Nash says glaring at Taylor in a threatening voice, Taylor walks out giving me a glance, making me get weak full of fear. "You ok? Come on" Cameron leaves pulling Nash with him "Nash" I say pulling myself from jacks grasp and hug Nash "Thank you" I cry into his chest. He puts a hand on the back of my head and kisses the top of my head "everything is going to work out, it's ok" he let's go, looking at jack as if to say 'hug her.' Jack hugs me from the side, and Nash leaves hugging Chloe before leaving. Cameron leaves with Jemma, johnson and Gemma leave to go to their room next door and the others leave to go to Nash's room to find out what happened (Taylor's in Nash's room) "what happened babe?" Jack says closing the door, and placing his hands on my cheeks. I just burst into tears and cry into his chest. "He-he" I try to speak. "Taylor kissed me, and I couldn't escape, he held so hard and I freaked and I could get away and i was scared and-" I speak fast out of fear, but am cut off by Jack "did you kiss back?" He asks "what! No no no never! Jack, don't leave me" I cry holding his hand. "If your telling the truth why would I?" He says looking at me, searching for lies "no lies, it's just I don't want to loose you and all I can think of is the worst" I explain. "Ok, everything's gonna be fine, shhh baby girl" he hugs me pulling me to his chest. "Come with me" he whispers, and he pulls me out of the room into the hallway.

"JOHNSON GEMMA!" Jack bangs on the door and yells, Johnson and Gemma come to the door almost automatically. "Look after her, don't let her follow me" he says to johnson, Johnson looks confused at me, Jack walks down the hall to Nash's room "JACK!" I chase after him but I am caught by Johnson "no no, no no it's ok" he pulls me into a hug and Gemma comes out, "what the hell Happend?" She says hugging me from the side "Tay-taylor" is all I can get out until I see Nash's room door open (it's only the boys in Nash's room, Chloe and Jemma are in cam and Jemma's room) "no" I stand stiff still until I start screaming "JACK!!!! JJJACKKKJAAASCK" I scream so loud, I know he can hear it, I try to pull away from Johnson and gemma, "Celeste, Come on he'll be fine" Gemma tries to calm me down, "JACK!!" I keep screaming, trying to pull Johnson's arms off me, I manage to get them off and I sprint for Nash's room. "JACK" I scream, I grab the door handle and push but am pulled back by Johnson's and Gemma, I screams and kick my legs, tying to get in, I bang on the door, I am lifted off the ground but I still screams and kick. "Calm down it's ok" Gemma says "everything will be fine calm down" Johnson tries to calm me down once again failing. "JAAACK" I keep screaming "let her in" I hear jacks voice, and then Johnson and Gemma put me down, I barge in the room "hold her back!" Jack says, I try to run to him but Shawn catches me, this time I calm down and cry I to shawns chest because I know jack is here.

"Where is he" I cry "look up" I look up from shawms chest and look to the right seeing jack being held back by Sam with a blood nose and cuts all over, I gasp "JACK!" I yell he turns his head to me "Celeste" jack whispers, because he is distracted, he receives a punch from Taylor, carter fails to hold him back. "shit" I say and my eyes fill with rage, I pull away from Shawn and try to run to jack, Shawn grabs my shirt and Hayes jumps in front of me. "Get him out of here" Sam says standing in front of jack, Cameron holds me back as Taylor leaves the room. Once he leaves I breath and turn to jack who's looks destroyed. "Jack" I whisper and rush over to him. I put my hand on his cheek and he flinches "jack" a tear falls from my face "Celeste" he smiles down at me, I stare into his eyes for multiple second, and then slowly lean in softly pressing my lips against his bloody mouth. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close. Jack pulls away and looks at Sam, Sam nods "alright guys, out you go" he says, everyone leaves and I take jack into the bathroom and sit on the bench with jacks waists I between my knees. I pull out the first aid kit, "shirt" I say lifting it up, jack lifts his arms up and I lift his shirt over his head. "You didn't have to fight for me" I slightly laugh, putting water on a cloth, "but I did" he says. I smile and lightly place the cloth on jacks lip, softly wiping the blood away, he flinches multiple times. But I manage to, eventually, get rid of all the blood off his face. "Do you wanna have a shower in our room?" I ask "yea, let Nash back in his room" jack lightly laughs.