Chapter 13: pranks are 4 the cool peeps

Jack G's POV

I look at my phone, 3 am, I shake Celeste. She wakes up "shhhh prank" she gets up and feels her way through the room to the door. I slowly close the door trying not to make any noise. "Ok you walk through the house, I'll make noises in the rooms, if they come out hide" "ok!" Celeste says heading downstairs, oh I can't wait for thier reaction.

I walk across to Gemma's room and go threw her things, not literally, just to make a bit of noise, I hear creaks as Celeste walks through the bottom floor. I make a little bang on Celeste's room door. "Gemma! Gemma wake up!" I hear and I laugh a little heading into Gemma's room closet as Jack opens the door to Celeste's room "shhh, I think wear being robbed" Jack says "what about Celeste and Jack!" She says "leave them, just close the door and turn the light on so the robbers think their awake" Jack says, I laugh a little. I hear Celeste bang a class and run into a room. I see Jack come I to Gemma's room holding her hand as she follows. I text Celeste

JG: meet me at the pool!

C:K

I wait for them to leave, I come out of the closet and open Gemma's window, climbing down the vine. I walk to the back, Celeste comes out the laundry door. "Hah!" I whisper, "now we wait" I say and bang the laundry to hear Gemma scream, I hold in my laughs. Celeste goes red holding it in. I see the back door open. My eyes widen and I grab Celeste by her shirt pulling her into the pool.

I hold myself down, I hold up my fingers

1.....2.....3

We jump up and shout "BOOOO!"

"OH SHIT!!!" Jack says and Gemma screams, Celeste and I laugh historically, "WHAT THE HELL DUDE!!!" Jack yells, coursing us to laugh harder "FUK my stomach" Celeste says laughing leaning on the edge of the pool. "Sorry" I manage to throw out while I laugh. Gemma just stands there shocked..... Wide eyed. "That was freakin! Ugh! Oh my God why!?" Jack says, "because it's freakin hilarious that's why" I choke out laughing. "Holy shit your face" Celeste says half dieing. "HAHAHAHAAHAH" I laugh remembering his face. Ohhhh god that was good. Celeste slowly stops laughing, and gets out of the pool. Hell that was crazy.

We change and dry ourselves in front of the Heater. "Are you riding tommrow?" I ask (because Celeste runs a horse riding school and they go out to the bush and stuff) "yeah, in the morning I'm going to start breaking in a little pony and then at 1 if anyone calls I'll take em out" she replies, I've never ridden a horse... I've always thought it might Impress Celeste, but I was to scared. "Haha, what about you? What you doing for the day?" She asks "editing with Jack, just a few songs to edit and stuff" I say "haha, to bad, you could have come for a private lesson" Celeste says. "Sure sure, I don't know how though!" I argue, "that's why I'm here bro! I'm a horse riding teacher! Best in Australia they say" Celeste and I laugh. "I'd love to see you on a horse jack, I feel like you'd love it!" Celeste says "really? *breaths* if I do ever go, what do I wear?" I ask "um long pants, usually jeans or jodhpurs for those who do it often, and just a shirt depending on the weather" she says, I might consider going one day. "Oh alright, sounds good."

We dry off and go to bed, "night Jack, night love birds" Celeste laughs "screw you" Gemma says angrily, we laugh "night Celeste" I smile feeling her body move towards me even though she doesn't move herself. I slowly drift off to the thoughts of my future.