Chapter 1: morning in the life

*Celeste's POV* (placed in Australia! We are all out of high school and have week day jobs)

"CELESTE!!! WAKE YOUR ASS UP!" I hear a yell "WTF!! What! Ha?" I jump up from my sleep to see Jack Johnson, and Gemma my close friends for 3 years. "What do you want it's like 10 on sataday!" I yell Un happy of my rude awakening during a nice dream.

"Remember? It's summer now! First day if summer! ADVENTURE" Jack.J yells in my face, hacking into my phone and pumping up the music. "Bro... BRO... BROOOOOO!!!!!" I yell as Gemma drags me out of bed. "Christ you'll have me dead" I say annoyed but laughing. "OK TURN THAT OFF AND IM UP!" The music automatically turns off and I slowly, lazily get up. "Ok, what are we doing, what do I wear?" I ask "um Starbucks and shopping? The boys are letting us pick today, they pick tommrow" Gemma informs me. "Well shit.." I say, Gemma, Jack.J and I laugh. Jack leaves us so I can get changed. "So, how did this agreement come into order?" I ask raising a brow. "Wellllllllllll, I bribed him with chocolate" Gemma replies. "Seriously! That worked?" I ask, "yeah!" She replies. "Well ok! Shirt and shorts?" I ask "yup! Meet ya down stairs!" Gemma heads for the door "hey Gemma?" I say "yeah!?" She says spinning around "don't flirt to hard" I wink, Gemma rolls her eyes and goes out to the living room downstairs.

As you may have noticed, Gemma has a thing for Jack.J (I'll just put Jakc.J and Jack.G so u don't get mixed up❤️) I recon he has a thing for her to, but I'll have a chat with him sooner or later, might become worlds best match maker! Hehe!

I jump into my navy blue t-shirt that has"fab" (fabulous) on the front in pink, then I throw on my light grey jean shorts and navy blue vans, and just some old small fake diamond earings. I tie my hair in a high-ish pony tail, clean my teeth and grab my phone and head downstairs. "Hey guys! Ready?" I ask happily. "Yep!" Jack.J says. Jack.G looks a little mad, I wonder why! Maybe because girls got the first pic thanks to Gemma! Haha. Gemma is wearing dark blue denam shorts and a white tank top with a pineapple on it, with pink thongs (flip flops for other countries) we walk out the door, Gemma and Jack.J first, I hold Jack.G back "what's up bro? You look angry" I say locking the door to the house. (gemma and I love together, Jack and Jack live down the street) "nothing just, um, it's a long story I'll explain when we are alone" Jack.G replies "oh ok, just try to forget about the negatives! And have some fun!" I say, smiling, doing my best to get my positive vibes to get to him. " ok thanks Celeste" he says "no worries" I reply as we jump into Jack.J's car. I seem to be a little more cherry around Jack.G, and I get nervous around him. I'm not really sure why though.

" so what do you guys have planned for us tommororw?" I ask as as Jack.J and Gemma talk in the front. "Um not sure" he smiles. "Liar! What's going on?" I ask getting exited and courious "nooooothiiiiiiiing!" He shouts, I hit his arm and laugh "ow! Jeez, toughy!" He wines. "You suck" I say, jokingly. "You more, I'm going to be shopping and eating with you for the rest if the day! At least Jack (J) and I have planned something fun!" He says laughing and rubbing his arm. "Sure you have" I reply.

Hey! Thanks for reading!

Hope you enjoyed! Hi Gemma btw.... Hope u liked that..... Haha

Don't forget to show me that you like it by voting or commenting! Love feedback! ❤️have a great night/day guys!