« 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 »

Start from the beginning

at least that's what she tells me.

i am not usually this aggressive but i will, indeed, fight sungjae if i need to. chaeyoung is mine and mine only.

oh fuck, is my jealousy showing again? oh well.

well, chaeyoung just came back. i heard the door open and her yelling 'oppa, i'm home!'. smiling to myself, i gleefully waited for her to find me in our bedroom. maybe, if i was lucky, we'd be able to... you know.

but my thoughts of having sex soon dissipated as she opened the door tiredly and collapsed on the bed. crawling to me, she yawned like a baby and set her head on my chest.

"i'm so sleepy," she yawned. "can you sing me to sleep?"

"i can try," i murmured. i started humming the tune to winner's 'have a good day' and i felt her relaxing, eyes slowly closing as i looked at her lovingly.

"my dear, are you well?
now i'm finally asking, even though you're there
have a good day, have a good day, have a good day
i'm sure i'll see you at my end
why am i regretting now? till then
have a good day, have a good day, have a good day in heaven."

after singing the last few parts of the song, i looked down at her. her eyes were shut and her lashes lay peacefully on her cheeks. her mouth let out soft, adorable snores and i couldn't help but stare in awe of her beauty.

okay, maybe the thoughts of fighting sungjae had left but i was still jealous. unfortunately.

deciding that that was enough for the day, i put my phone to charge and quietly slipped out of bed to brush my teeth. it was getting late, nearly midnight, and i had schedules tomorrow. so i brushed my teeth and washed my face, plugging in my phone to charge. offing the lamp on my bedside table, i fell into the deep abyss of sleep.

——————————————————

a new day, a new me. that's sort of what people say, except it's usually 'a new year, a new me'. to be honest, any day can have a new you if you tried hard enough. and i don't know if i was willing to try hard enough to remove the jealousy.

chaeng already left, since her schedule was early in the morning. though she did leave me a cute note that read 'oppa, see you tonight! your breakfast is in the fridge, so please warm it up before you eat! love, your chaeyounggie'

i felt a smile place itself on my lips. opening the fridge, i was greeted with the sight of bacon and eggs. taking the food and delicately unwrapping the plastic that surrounded it, i put it in the microwave. while waiting for the food to heat up, i made myself a cup of coffee and scrolled through twitter.

it was safe to say twitter didn't help either. most of the posts i saw were about her appearance on fantastic duo and what a cute couple sungjae and her would be if they ever dated. swearing to myself quietly, i went out of the stupid bird app and placed my phone on the table. my food was ready.

at least the food didn't remind me of fantastic duo. i would've screamed if it did. thankfully, the only thing it reminded me of was her love for me and how good bacons tasted.

finishing my last few bites, i put the plate in the sink and drank the remaining coffee in the cup. i rinsed the dishes and got ready to leave. maybe i could go visit chaeyoung at yg sometime, if i was free.