Never Alone

Toby had just finished his shift at the Rosewood Police Department and he was relieved to finally be out of there after such a long day, and as he got into his special tan truck he decided he would go surprise his beautiful girlfriend, even though it was getting pretty late he knew that she wouldn't mind his visit at all, and he simply just missed being in her presence so he starts his truck and starts his drive to Spencer's house.

≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡

Once Toby was only just a few minutes away from reaching Spencer's house, he sees that one side of the road is blocked off and there's a lot of police cars and an ambulance and stuff and Toby figures that this must've just happened after he got off work because he didn't get a call or anything about whatever had happened, and that's when he sees it.

It was a wrecked car, but not just any car, Toby knew exactly who's car is was and it made his heart stop. That was Spencer's car.

It was all smashed up and completely flipped on its side and suddenly Toby felt like he couldn't breathe, Spencer had to be okay he couldn't lose her he just couldn't. But before he could do anything he was interrupted by his phone going off and he took a shaky deep breath and slowly took his phone out of his pocket and read the new text he had just gotten, it was exactly what he was afraid of, or should I say, who he was afraid of.  -A

Hello Officer Toby, sorry to ruin your little plans with your precious princess Spencer, but she needed to go, and I think my work is now finished. -A

Toby immediately felt his body fill with anger and he suddenly just wanted to find -A and strangle whoever the heck it was, but right now he had to focus on getting Spencer the heck out of that car, and he was praying that it wasn't too late because he couldn't lose her. He immediately got out of his truck and ran straight for the scene screaming Spencer's name frantically.

≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡

SPENCE! SPENCER! Toby screamed desperately as he got closer to the car, but as soon as he reached the crime scene tape he was stopped by one of the medical. “I'm sorry sir but you can't get any closer, it's not safe.” The man said and Toby seriously wanted to rip his head off. “One, that's my girlfriend's car! Second, I don't know if you can't tell by the uniform but I'm a police officer so I suggest you let me go over there!” Toby yelled desperately at the man but he wouldn't budge. “It's not safe sir.” He said and Toby was getting even angrier now.

“I DON'T THINK YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT I WILL DO TO YOU IF YOU DON'T LET ME GO OVER THERE! THAT IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE LYING IN THAT CAR AND I'M NOT JUST GOING TO STAND HERE DOING NOTHING WHILE SHE'S FIGHTING FOR HER LIFE!” Toby shouted furiously at the man who at that point decided to give up and let him go through and Toby quickly thanked him and raced under the tape to get to the car.

≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡

It took Toby a few minutes longer than he had hoped to get into the car because of how smashed up it was but finally he was able to get in it, and his eyes immediately went to Spencer. She had a pretty bad cut on her forehead and her skin was really pale, and of course she was unconscious, he just prayed that she was still alive, he needs her to be okay.

"Spence? Spence baby it's me it's Toby, please open your eyes baby please!" Toby cried desperately but he received no response from Spencer.

“Come on baby girl please don't leave me, wake up!” Toby desperately pleaded as he felt his heart begin to race faster and faster.