"Wanna bet?"

Written for moriginalstories  on twitter

Spencer and Toby were relaxing on the couch in the barn.

“This is nice, us actually getting to spend some time alone, no distractions.” Spencer said, her head was laying on Toby's chest and Toby was playing with her hair.

“Yeah I know, I've missed you.” Toby said looking at his beautiful girlfriend. “I've missed you too Tobes, with my busy work schedule and you building our house, but I love how we always make time for each other.” Spencer said. “I love you more than anything else in the world, you know that right?” Toby asked. “Of course you've only told me 1000 times, but of course it doesn't hurt hearing it more from you.” Spencer said as she leaned in and kissed him. “So what do you wanna do now beautiful?” Toby asked. “Well we could just keep doing this.” Spencer said and kissed him again.” “Yeah we could, but I was thinking maybe we save this for later and play some Scrabble?” Toby asked. “You drive a hard bargain Cavanaugh, but I'll take it.” Spencer said and then they both laughed and Spencer went to grab the Scrabble from their bedroom.

Spencer came back into the living room and Toby was still sitting on the couch waiting for her, she put the Scrabble box on the coffee table and sat back down next to him.

“You ready?” She smirked at him. “Oh you know I'm ready, Question is are YOU ready because I believe I am going to beat you, again.” Toby said smirking back at her. “No no Tobias I think I am going to win this time.” Spencer declared as she set the game up. “Oh really?” Toby asked. “Yup.” Spencer said. “Wanna bet?” Toby asked. “Yeah I wanna bet, but what exactly are we betting here?” Spencer asked intrigued. “Well, I don't know, maybe something like WHEN I win we could take this into the bedroom.” Toby said smirking and then leaned in and kissed her. “Oh REALLY, because when I win, I  want to take this into the bedroom.” Spencer said smirking back and she kissed him again. “Oh okay, so even when YOU lose, you aren't really losing anything.” Toby said smirking.” “Ha ha very funny.” Spencer said at his joke attempt. “What? It's true!” Toby said trying to contain his laughter causing Spencer to laugh as well.

Nearly done with their game, Spencer was actually ahead with 90 points, but Toby was trailing quickly behind with 80 points.

“See? I'm winning.” Spencer said happily.

“Yeah maybe, but I'm still gonna beat you so enjoy it while it lasts.” Toby smirked at her and she rolled her eyes at him, and he just smiled at her, he is totally in love with her, even when she gets really competitive like this, it's one of his favorite things about her.

Spencer made her next move on the board confidently. “QAT?” Toby asked curiously.

“It's the leaves of a shrub that you chew like tobacco.” Spencer said. “You and the dictionary.” Toby said grinning and Spencer playfully rolled her eyes at him which made him laugh. “Anyway, that gives me 102 points.” Spencer declared. “Yeah, that was a pretty good attempt, but I'm still gonna win.” Toby said smirking at her once again. “Oh yeah, I'd like to see you try Cavanaugh.” “Glady.” Toby said confidently and made his move on the board. “There, ‘technicalize’ that's 31 points which gives me 111, I win.” Toby said happily and he smirked at Spencer. “Yay good for you.” Spencer playfully pouted and scooted away from him.

Toby knew she was teasing him so she just scooted closer to her and put his arms around her embracing her. “Oh my poor baby.” He playfully said sarcastically causing Spencer to giggle and playfully push him away, he just went right back to her and held her again, this time she stayed in his arms.

“I'm still upset you know.” She said trying to pout at him. “Oh I know, but hey, even though you lost the game, you still get a prize.” He said smirking at her. “You're right, bedroom. Now.” She said seriously.

Toby happily picked her up and carried her to their bedroom.

Toby gently sat Spencer on their bed, not breaking their kiss of course and she hugged at his shirt until he pulled it off and threw it on the floor and kissed her again and then Spencer leaned back against the headboard of their bed and then Toby took her shirt off and pretty soon all their clothes we're on the floor and you can guess where it went from there.

After many rounds of sweet loving making,

They were laying in bed, arms wrapped around each other, Toby rubbing Spencer's back with one hand and playing with her hair with the other. Toby kissed the top of her head and she giggled a little causing him to smile, then she looked up at him and kissed him in which he happily kissed her back.

“I love you, you know that right?” Toby asked his hand continued to stroke her bare back.

“Yeah of course I do, and I love you too Tobias Cavanaugh.” Spencer said happily grinning at him and he smiled at her again and passionately kissed her once again.