6B AU Part 1

6B time jump AU one shot Emily gets Toby to admit his feelings for Spencer.

I wrote this one awhile back after I was inspired by some AMAZING Jarly (Jason and Carly on GH) scenes  back in February and Carly told Jason to fight for Sam so I wanted to make this with Emily telling Toby to fight for Spencer.

“Hey Em, so what did you want to talk about?” Toby asked as he let Emily into his loft and shut the door behind her. “I think you know exactly what I want to talk about Toby. Spencer.” Emily said. “There's nothing to talk about Emily.” Toby sighed and looked down at the floor. Emily gave him a ‘Are you kidding me right now’ look and said “You and I both know that's not true Toby.” He looked back up at her and said “I told you we just drifted apart Em I don't know what else you expect me to say.” Emily sighed and walked closer to him and said “Toby you and I both know how upset you both were when you two broke up and I know that pain is still there and I also know that You desperately want to be with her again I can see it in your eyes and I know for a fact that Spencer wants it too!” “Oh yeah? And how could you possibly know that?” Toby asked. “Because I know you, both of you, you guys are my best friends and I know you belong together and I know that both of you know it too, and I know that she is who you're building the house for.” Emily smirked at him. “What on Earth makes you think the house is for Spencer?” Toby asked trying to be clueless. “Because it's obvious and I know that Spencer knows it too and she is just waiting for you to come to her and admit it.” Emily said. “I- I don't know what you're talking about.” Toby said. “Toby,

Emily took a breath and then continued,

She is miserable without you and I know you have been miserable without her.”
“She has a life in DC now I can't ruin that for her.” Toby said. “Toby do you seriously think that matters to Spence? She needs you and you need her!” Emily explained. “Spence is happy and I don't wanna ruin that.” Toby said. “She is not happy Toby! And neither are you! You both still love each other and are too stubborn to admit it!” Emily yelled.

“Em-” Toby started but was quickly cut off.

“Don't Em me! Listen to me for a second! I know it's been years since you've been together but I know that love is still there, your love for Spence and her love for you and that love isn't going away Toby. Spencer is back now she's been back for awhile and I know you two have seen each other so why the heck haven't you admitted you both still love each other and want to be together again!?” Emily said. Toby sighed and said “Honestly I- I don't know Em I guess I just didn't want to force it on her I don't know.” He shook his head and looked down again. “Okay well you need to go to her, now Toby and tell her you still love her and that you want to be Spoby again! I know for a fact she's sitting in the barn right now pining over you and wishing you were with her okay so go! Go to her and fight for her! We both know Spencer is so stubborn and she is probably waiting for you to come to her. So go! Now! Go get your girl back!.” Emily gave him an encouraging smile and he looked back at her smiling as well. “Thanks Em. I guess I did need this little push huh?”

Emily laughed and said “You're welcome. Now go tell Spencer you love her!”  Toby laughed and said “Okay okay I'm going!” As he grabbed his keys off the coffee table and put his leather jacket on, he headed for the door and turned around and looked at Emily and smiled and said “Thanks again Em.” She smiled back and said “Anytime Toby.” And then Toby shut the door and headed to his truck and went straight to the Hastings House to tell Spencer he still loved her.

He was going to get his girl back.