7x09 AU

Spencer had just shut off her mom's car alarm that had went off because of the storm, which then the power went off as well, and then she sat on the couch in the living room and looked at the footage that her and Emily had just found that proved that Noel was there in the dollhouse with them, the memories came flooding back into her mind overwhelming her as she re watched the footage and she couldn't take it anymore so she slammed her laptop shut and put her head in her hands. She only wanted one person right now. She then got up off the couch and was in the kitchen when she heard a noise, she walked over to the window with a flashlight in her hand and thankfully she didn't see anyone, but once she walked away a tree crashed through the window and Spencer ducked to avoid any glass hitting her. Oh my God that was close. She then looked and saw the front door was wide open and then she turned to look around the room with her flashlight and she swore she saw a shadow of a person running down the hall. A.D. Oh crap.
Spencer immediately grabbed a knife off of the kitchen counter in an attempt to protect herself and then she slowly walked back over to the couch to get her phone off the coffee table and she immediately scrolled through her contacts until she found the one person she loved more than anything in this world, she needed him, she should've called him as soon as she got back home, but she didn't want to bother him at work, she knows he would've come straight home but she was just waiting til he got home to tell him about the footage, but she really needed him right now and she needed to hear his voice, just in case it would be the last time she ever did. No Spencer you can't think like that stop it and focus. It rang three times before before she heard his soothing voice on the other end.

“Hey babe I've been worrying about you I was just about to call you, I don't like the thought of you being alone during this storm, are you alright?”

God she loved how much he cares about her.

“No.” She said just above a whisper so only he could hear, she feared that A.D. was still in the house.

“Spence what's wrong?” Toby said, his voice laced with concern.

Spencer was trying to be strong but she couldn't hide the fact that she was scared to death right now.

“T-Tobes, I think A.D. is in the house.” She said trying to get her breathing under control but she couldn't, she was freaking out.

“Okay babe I need you to stay calm for me okay? I'm coming home right now I need you to hide until I get there okay?” Toby said calmly, of course on the inside he was freaking out but he was being strong for Spencer.

“Okay. Please hurry Tobes.” Spencer breathed.

“I'll be there as soon as possible alright? Just breathe Spence. I love you.”

She took a deep breath as Toby instructed.
“I love you too.”  

Spencer breathed a sigh of relief once she hung up her phone, knowing that Toby was on his way home made her feel better.

She then walked back over to the kitchen counter, her flashlight in one hand, the knife in the other and she kneeled down curling into a ball and tried to calm herself by taking deep breaths.

“Toby's coming Toby's coming Toby's coming."

About ten minutes later, although it felt like a lifetime to Spencer, she heard footsteps come in the side door in the kitchen.

“Please be Toby please be Toby please be Toby.”

She pleaded in her head as the footsteps came closer and her prayer was answered when she heard his voice, his loving, concerned, and amazing voice.

“Spence.” He whispered calmly not to scare her and confirm it was him and she looked up at him and breathed a sigh of relief and she quickly stood up and put the knife and flashlight on the table and ran into his loving, strong, awaiting arms. She quietly sobbed into his chest as he held her.

“I’ve got you Spence I've got you everything is going to be okay.” He soothed to her and after a few minutes he reluctantly pulled away from her.

“Stay here okay? I'll be right back.” He said, still whispering obviously and she nodded and he went to go search the house for A.D. and Spencer impatiently waited for Toby to return, which he did a few minor moments later and first he shut the front door of the house and then he walked back over to her and wrapped his arms around her and kissed the top of her head. “No one is here Spence, they must've left.” Toby said and Spencer breathed a sigh of relief again and started crying again and Toby just held her trying to calm her down.

A few minutes later, Spencer looked up at him as she finished wiping her tears away and said “There's something I need to show you Toby.” “Okay… what is it Spence?” He asked and she walked over to the couch and sat down and Toby sat next to her and she opened her laptop to show him the footage she and Emily had found earlier, only to see that the flash drive was missing. “No, no this isn't happening this is the only proof we had, of course A.D. stole it!” Spencer cried.

Toby immediately put his hand on her shoulder comfortingly. “Stole what Spence? What are you talking about?” He asked with concern. Spencer took a deep breath and looked into his eyes. “D-do you remember when I told you about that moment when I was in t-the d-dollhouse that I was afraid that I had hurt someone?” She shakily asked and Toby nodded waited for her to continue.

“Well I didn't, Noel set it up to look that way.” Spencer scoffed and Toby frowned with confusion. “Noel?” She nodded “Yup. He was there Toby! He planted blood on me and poured it all over the floor and tricked me into thinking I had done something terrible! And now the proof is gone!” Spencer said as she burst into tears again and Toby instantly wrapped his arms around her. “Shhh it's okay Spence I've got you, I believe you and I promise you that I will make Noel pay for what he did okay? It's going to be okay Spence.” Toby soothed to her as he rubbed her back. “I love you.” Spencer cried into his chest.” “I love you too baby.” He replied as he kissed the top of her head.