Chapter 1

Beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, god dam it shut up! Beep, beep, beep, beep, beep ,beebeepppppp..

I grabbed the plug and yanked it out of the freaking wall, finally the god dam beeping has shut up and I closed my eyes and allowed darkness to consume me. I hate the morning, morning meant sunshine and as soon as sunshine peaks through my curtain... I have to wake up.

I'm have no idea why school has to be at 8:30 in the morning! Why can't it be in the afternoon or something. I'm not a morning person, that's one of the first things anyone learns about me, well first they learn my name. 

Well I guess this is the time a normal person would tell you their name... but I won't you'll have it guess. Arn't I so mean? I close my eyes and snuggle down as deep as I can, snuggling into my warm blankets. I'm not sure why people like getting up early, my beds so comfy it's like heaven squished into one small king sized bed. 

When I was little I used to only have a single bed but now I have a bigger one, for my 15 birthday my mum asked me what I wanted and I said a bigger bed, I was only kidding cause we both know I love sleeping. But sure enough she bought me the biggest bed in the store, I have 2 massive pillows and the most softest, fluffiest pillow is the world!

It's so fluffy I think I'm going to die! Lol did I just say something from despicable me? I'm so strange sometimes, omg now I'm laughing at myself! OK enough of me being a complete wacko, I better get up before the big bad wolf (my mother) blows down my door and drags me out of bed! 

I shove my blankets of my body and I shivered missing the heat my blankets provided me. I slumped out of my bed and did some sort of zombie walk into my bathroom. I looked in the mirror and almost screamed.

There in the centre of the mirror, was the most terrible horrifying thing my eyes have ever laid on, I had bed head! I frantically searched through my draws chucking stuff over my shoulder, until I rummaged to the bottom of the draw where I found my hair brush. 

"Yes! You beauty!" I cried out in happiness and I quickly brushed my hair with the brush, until my hair was straight and silky. My long blonde curly hair tumbled down to my waist, and I sprayed it with my bubble gum scented hair spray. 

Don't tell anyone but it's a hello kitty brand! Cute aye, anyway I splashed my face with cold water and dried it off. With my face feeling new and refreshed I bounced back into my bedroom and skipped into my walk in closet.

It's a decent size closet, each side of the closet has shelves filled with all shorts of shirts, t-shirts, tank tops, skirts, mini skirt, shorts, short shorts, sbooty shorts, bras, underwear, lingerie that my mother thought it would be funny to buy me on my 16th birthday, sometimes she's really inappropriate. 

Like seriously it looks like something a stripper would wear and that's my opinion without even trying it on, it would work worse with my skinny body and gorgeous hair. I turned away from that memory and chose my outfit for today. 

Since it was quite a cold day, a picked a pair of dark blue ripped skinny jeans from JJ's, a long sleeved black dress with a v shape cut out of the back and replaced with see through black lace material.

I grabbed a random pair of bra and underwear, I don't see how people can have matching underwear? I always lose one of the match's and it ends up mitch match anyway so I don't even try, I changed out of my cookie monster pajamas and put on the clothes I picked out.

I walked over to the opposite side of the closet and stared at my long rack of shoes, in the end I choose my black converses with white shoe laces, to match my dress. I grab the laces and tie them around my ankle into a bow.