A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 5

Start from the beginning

You walked closer to find a leather bag covered in blood. You sighed and maneuvered your way through the mess that looked more like a butchery than a storage room. You saw a blood bag hanging from the ceiling and when you poked it, it started moving. You gasped and before you could get Sam and Dean, someone gripped your throat from behind and that same feeling of evil washed over you.

You screamed as the woman lifted you from behind. You knew it was the woman based on the fact that she had long nails and she was shorter than her husband. You heard footsteps and saw Sam and Dean come into the room from another part of the basement.

"Y/N!" Dean called out. You gasped when Madge pushed you against the wall by the throat, keeping you dangling off the ground. Dean rushed at Madge to stake her but her husband came out from the shadows and knocked his head against the wall, rendering him unconscious. You gasped and noticed your stake had dropped to the floor as well as Dean's.

"Dean!" Sam yelled and rushed at Dean but he too was knocked unconscious when the husband bashed his head into the same wall. You struggled to breathe and looked at Madge who smiled at you.

"Gosh, I wish you guys hadn't come down here." She said and you shine your flashlight to both of the god's faces and when you did, they appeared monster-like but when they moved out of the light, they went back to normal. That was the last thing you saw before Madge slammed your head into the wall hard, knocking you out as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Y/N, sweetheart, wake up." You rolled your head to the side and opened your eyes to find Sam and Dean tied to chairs with their backs facing one another. You looked at yourself and frowned when you saw you were tied to the kitchen island. You guess they didn't want to put you in a chair. Instead, they tied you to the island in the kitchen.

"Dean? Sam? "You said, struggling to get out of your ties.

"Hey, are you okay?" Dean asked.

"Are you okay?" You asked, looking between Sam and Dean.

"Yeah, we think so."

"Great, we're all tied up and we have to deal with the Gods themselves. They'll be pissed," You grumbled, sighing. You knew there was no point in fighting when suddenly you had an idea. "I'm going to get us out of here."

"What, how?" Sam asked. You were about to reply when the door to the kitchen opened and the Gods came walking in with Christmas sweaters on.

"Ooh, and here we thought you three lazybones were going to sleep through the fun." Madge giggled.

"You're really annoying, you know that?" You glared at her but she just giggled again.

"Wow, a hunter with a sense of humor. Good to know." Mr. Carrigan said, smoking his pipe.

"And you're Pagan Gods. So, why don't we just call it even, and go our separate ways?" Dean said with a bittersweet smile.

"What, so you can bring more hunters and kill us?" Mr. Carrigan laughed. "I don't think so."

"Maybe you should have thought about that before you went snacking on humans, now, huh?" Sam gritted his teeth.

"Oh now, don't get all wet." Mr. Carrigan said with an eye roll.

"Oh, why, we used to take over a hundred tributes a year and that's a fact," Madge said, putting a napkin on Dean's lap and moving over to Sam to do the same. "Now what do we take? What, two? Three?"

"Hardy Boys and their little girlfriend make six."

"Well, you say it like that—I guess you guys are the Cunninghams," Dean said, smirking at the comeback he just said.