A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 4

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Yeah, I have, I don't know what it is but it's awesome. I can do a lot of things now." You said with a smile. Sam came back with the address in his hands and Dean sighed, pulling away from.

"Later." He said and you nodded. You looked at Sam and he stares at you.

"What was that?" He asked.

"Later." You said, pushing past them and leaving the place. It was too late to drop by Madge's place so you had to do it tomorrow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was dark by the time you got back to the motel room. You sighed and walked inside, lifting your hand up to turn on the light with your powers. The lamps were at least ten feet away from you. You stopped and turned to the brothers who were staring at you.

"Okay, I know how it looks but I'm not a monster." You said, fearful of them thinking you were.

"We never said you were," Sam said, walking inside.

"You're thinking it."

"Are you a witch, Y/N?" Dean asked, walking closer to you.

"Come on, Dean. We haven't seen one before. Yeah, we've heard of them and there is a ton of lore on them but I'm not a witch. I would have known if I were by now, right? Plus, who can we ask? We don't know any witches."

"But how do you explain the things you can do?" Dean wondered.

"I don't know, Dean! It scares the shit out of me that I can do this. It does but I'm not seeing anywhere I can get some real answers. I don't think I can just Google this one away." You said with a sigh, sitting on the edge of the closest bed.

"Okay, look," Dean said, getting yours and Sam's attention. "We'll figure this out. I know I've said that before but after this hunt, we'll help you. We'll even ask for Bobby's help. I know he's encountered witches before."

"Yeah, okay. You're right." You said with a sigh.

"Okay, that still doesn't help our situation. I mean, what are we going to do about the wreaths?" Sam asked, bringing you and Dean back to the problem at hand.

"How much do you think a meadowsweet wreath would cost?" Dean asked, getting down to business.

"A couple hundred dollars, at least," Sam answered.

"This lady's giving them away for free? What do you think about that?" You asked, focusing on the real problem. You weren't a threat to anyone which doesn't make you a monster. But why do you have these powers and what does it mean?

"Remember that wreath Dad brought home that one year?" Dean asked, straying off topic.

"You mean the one he stole from, like, a liquor store?" Sam chuckled at the memory. Sam sat down on his bed while Dean took a seat next to you.

"Yeah, it was a bunch of empty beer cans. That thing was great. I bet if I looked around hard enough, I could probably find one just like it." Dean said with a smile.

"Alright, dude, what is going on with you?" Sam asked and you sighed, not feeling up for Christmas this year.

"What?"

"He's right. Why do you want Christmas so badly this year?" You asked, looking at your boyfriend.

"Why are you two so against it? I mean, were your childhood memories that traumatic?"

"That has nothing to do with it, Dean." Sam sighed.

"Then what?"

"I-I mean, I-I just... I don't get it. You haven't talked about Christmas in years." Sam said, not wanting to say it. You sighed, feeling the same thing Sam was.