A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 4

Start from the beginning

"Do we know how to kill it?" Dean asked.

"No, my dad's working on it right now. First things first, we have to figure out where they're selling those wreaths." You said, getting up.

"You think they're selling them on purpose? Feeding victims to this thing?" Dean wondered.

"Let's hope not." You said, grabbing your jacket. There may not be snow outside but it was still cold.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You found the local Christmas shop and you'd figure that everyone would be buying their wreaths here. As soon as you entered, Deck the Halls was playing. Even around Christmas time, you hated Christmas music.

"Can I help you?" You three looked at the shopkeeper who was walking over to you.

"Uh, I hope so," Dean answered, smiling. "Uh, we were playing Jenga over at the Walshes' the other night, and, uh... well, he hasn't shut up since about this Christmas wreath, and..." Dean looked over at Sam and shrugged, a sign that he should take over.

"Yeah, cool wreath," Sam said, taking over.

"I sell a lot of wreaths, guys." The owner said.

"Right, right, but– but you see, this one would have been really special. It had, uh, green leaves, um, with white buds on it. It might have been made of, uh... meadowsweet?" Sam stuttered, hoping to get a good answer from the man.

"Well, aren't you a fussy one?" You snickered at the man's comment and Sam glared at you.

"He is," Dean smiled, agreeing with the man.

"Anyway, I know the one you're talking about. I'm all out."

"Huh. Seems like this meadowsweet stuff's pretty rare and expensive. Why make wreaths out of it?" You wondered, trying to catch him off guard if this was your man. You just needed to touch him once and you'll know for sure.

"Beats me, I didn't make them." You snapped your head up. Maybe you didn't need to touch him after all. You don't think he's your guy.

"Who did?" You asked.

"Madge Carrigan, a local lady. She said the wreaths were so special, she gave them to me for free."

"She didn't charge you?" Sam asked.

"Nope."

"Did you sell them for free?" Dean asked.

"Hell no. It's Christmas. People will pay a shit ton for this crap."

"That's the spirit." Dean nodded with a smile.

"Where does Madge happen to live? I would love to ask her about these wreaths." You asked. You could tell he was about to object when you put your hand on his arm, projecting your powers out. You have been practicing a lot since the last time you used them, without the brother's knowledge. You could do a lot of things now.

One of the things you figured out you could do was to manipulate other people's choices. You still don't know how you could do these things but you could and you were going to enjoy them while it lasts. He stared at you and you knew the brothers were watching you carefully.

"Yeah, I think I have her address around here somewhere." The man said and you nodded, retracting the wall of your powers. You took your hand away from his arm just before someone pulled you to the side. You looked into Dean's eyes while Sam stayed with the man.

"What the hell was that?"

"What was what?' You tried to play dumb.

"Don't bullshit me, Y/N. I saw what came out of you. Have you been practicing your power-things?"