A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 2

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Thanks for letting me have a look around, Mrs. Walsh. I think we, uh, got just about everything we need. We're all set." Sam said and you backed off from the grieving woman.

"We'll be in touch," Dean said before turning around with his brother and you. You were about to leave but Mrs. Walsh stopped you.

"Agents..." You three stopped and turned around. "The police said my husband might have been kidnapped."

"Could be." Dean nodded even though you knew it was a monster who got him. And he wasn't kidnapped, he was murdered.

"Then why haven't the kidnappers called? O-or – or demanded a ransom? It's three days till Christmas. What am I supposed to tell our daughter?" You stared at her before shifting your eyes to the little girl in the window. You sighed and shook your head, looking back at the mother.

"We're very sorry." You said and with that, you three turned around and left her property.

"Find anything?" Dean asked Sam.

"Stocking, mistletoe.... This," Sam sighed, handing Dean whatever he found. You looked over to see what was in his hand and bit your lip at the took resting in his palm.

"A tooth? Where was this?" Dean asked, examining the tooth.

"In the chimney."

"Chimney? No way a man fits up a chimney. It's too narrow." You said, walking with them to the Impala.

"No way he fits up in one piece." Sam pointed out. You sighed and nodded, understanding where he was coming from.

"Alright, so, if dad went up the chimney—"

"We need to find out what dragged him up there." Sam finished Dean's sentence.

"Great, we're dealing with a deranged Santa." You commented before getting in the car. Well, no other victims were reported so you had to go back to the motel room to figure this out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were out with Dean, getting some food while Sam was back at the motel, researching this whole case. You wanted to be with Dean as much as possible, even if it was only to get some greasy diner food. Dean pulled up at the motel and you got out along with Dean but before you could take another step, he stopped you from going in.

"What is up with you today?" Dean asked, placing the food on top of his car, caging you in.

"Nothing is wrong. I'm fine."

"Bullshit," Dean interrupted.

"Dean..." You sighed.

"What is going on with you today? You've been like this since you woke up and left with me 'it's almost Christmas'."

"That's just it, Dean. It's three days before Christmas and just thinking about it makes me think how next year, you're not going to be there." You got cut off at the end by Dean pressing his lips to yours. You sighed in the kiss but kissed him back nonetheless. He pressed you into the car by his hips and took over the kiss, tilting his head to deepen it. He slid his tongue into your mouth and tangled his with yours.

You moaned in the kiss, your problems dissolving for just a moment. But then he pulled away and they came rushing back.

"I'm here now, okay?" He said, staring deep into your eyes. You bit your lip to hold back your emotions and you nodded. He pecked your lips before taking the bag off his car.

"Come on." He whispered, slinging an arm around your shoulders. He opened the motel door for you and you walked in, seeing Sam on his laptop. You sighed and plopped right next to Sam, looking at what he was looking at.

"So, was I right? Is it the serial-killing chimney sweep?" Dean asked, closing the door and placing the bag on the table.

"Yep, it's actually Dick Van Dyke." Sam joked. You smiled and watched Dean scrunch his face up.

"Who?"

"Mary Poppins?" Sam asked, staring at his brother and you held back your laugh.

"Who's that?"

"Oh, come on—never mind." Sam waved his brother off and Dean shrugged.

"Well, it turns out that Walsh is the second guy in town grabbed out of his house this month," Dean said.

"Oh yeah?" Sam asked and Dean nodded his head in confirmation. "The other guy get dragged up the chimney, too?"

"We don't know," You stated, making Sam look at you. "Witnesses said they heard a thump on the roof. So, what the hell do you think we're dealing with?"

"Actually, I have an idea..." Sam trailed off.

"Yeah?" Dean asked, wanting to hear more. You shifted your eyes to the computer and saw what he was looking at.

"Uh, it's going to sound crazy." Sam breathed out.

"What could you possibly say that sounds crazy to me?" Dean asked, giving his brother a bitch face.

"Well, it looks like Y/N guessed right. A deranged Santa. Or, evil Santa."

"Yeah, that's crazy," Dean said after a beat.

"Yeah, I mean, I'm just saying that there's some version of the anti-Claus in every culture," Sam picked up some papers and handed it to Dean. You peered over to see what was on the papers. They were pictures of evil Santas. "You got Belsnickel, Krampus, Black Peter. Whatever you want to call it, there are all sorts of lore."

"Saying what?" Dean asked.

"Saying that back in the day, Santa's brother went rogue and now he shows up around Christmas time, but instead of bringing presents, he punishes the wicked."

"By hauling their ass up chimneys?" You asked, leaning back on the couch Sam was sitting on.

"For starters, yeah."

"So, this is your theory, huh? Santa's shady brother?" Dean asked his brother, a slight smile on his face.

"Well, ah – I'm just saying, that's what the lore says." Sam shrugged, taking back the pictures.

"Santa doesn't have a brother. There is no Santa." Dean shook his head.

"Yeah, I know. You're the one who told me that in the first place, remember?" Sam said and Dean sighed, looking a little guilty.

"What, you told him?" You asked, sitting up straighter. You remember telling Sam he was real but not the part where Dean ruined it for him.

"Hey, he was going to figure it out sooner or later," Dean said defensively.

"You couldn't have let him figure it out on his own like a normal child?" You asked, sighing.

"Since when are we normal?" Dean counterargued.

"Guys quit it. That's not the main issue right now." Sam broke it up. You sighed and leaned back, looking away from Dean.

"Right, the main issue is this evil Santa you're pitching me," Dean said to Sam.

"Yeah, you know what? I could be wrong. I gotta be wrong."

"Maybe not." Dean sighed.

"What?"

"I did a little digging while Y/N was getting the food. Turns out both victims visited the same place before they got snatched."

"Where?" You and Sam asked at the same time.