Chapter 38: Part 2

Remember, if you only want this to be a 1 part story, do not read and wait for the chapter titled "ALT. ENDING"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tom's POV

I cry as I try to shake him awake, Poppy still trying to find the cause of this. 

"He was exposed to a blood quill. I have had other students come in and complain but not him. I told Dumbledore that we needed to get rid of her. The poision in the quill is effecting his magic, you need to make a decision. The child or him." she says. I shake my head, sobbing into my loves neck, trying to shake him awake. 

"I-i c-cant." I sob, my body shaking something fierce. 

"You have to or you will loose them both. There is not alot of time. Either the last of his magic goes to him or the child is born 2 months early." She barks at me. I know what he wants me to do. "T-the baby. He s-said if a-anything happend h-he wants the b-baby to l-live." I wail out. I can't look as I her rush to get everything ready. Narcissa sobs into her husbands chest while the twins hold Draco as he curls around his twins body. 

"Ok. Here we go." Poppy mumbles sadly. There was a bright light and then a blood curdling scream from Draco, causing us all to let out cries. When the light and screaming ends, a tiny, powerful wails cus through the air. I quickly rush to her side, looking at the sweet little angel in her hands. 

"You're a father." Yeah, but there is not mother.