Chapter 12

I woke up this morning to feel strong arms wrapped around my thin waist. I uncurl my tail from my leg and stretch all my limbs as best a possible. I feel the arms tighten and I start to quietly giggle. 

"Go back to sleep kitten." A raspy voice says from behind me. I immediately stop and let out a whimper. His morning voice! He chuckles and pulls me closer. "I see you like my morning voice kitten." He whispers. The door burst open and a body collides into my and I let out a small groan of discomfort.

"Hadrian!" I hear and I giggle. 

"Drakey! I was sleeping!" I whine. 

"So was I." Tom grumbles. I giggle and at his pouty face. 

"Well, mom says its time for you too to get up or she'll come in here herself." he says. Tom groans and I chuckle. I get up and go to the drawers and grab some underwear and clothes. 

"You look so good in my shirt." Tom whispers.

"Eeeewwww! I don't want to hear you eye rape my little twin. That's gross." Draco sneers. I laugh and turn around.

"Draco, please leave so we can get ready. I just want to take a shower and Tom needs to get dressed in something other than his boxers." I say. Said man smirks and Draco gags.

"TOO MUCH INFORMATION!" He whines. He walks out the door and closes it. I burst into a fit of giggles and I can feel Tom looking at me in adoration. 

"Your giggle is so cute." He says. I blush and quickly run to the bathroom and close the door. I turn on the shower and hop in after stripping. I wash my body down with vanilla scented soap. I shave my legs and moisturize them before hopping out and drying off. I dry my hair and place it in a lazy bun. I then grab my clothes on pull on the black shirt with a sugar skull and tight, black, high-waist jeans. I quickly tuck in my shirt and pull on a pair of 3' ankle boots. I walk out to see Tom sitting on the now made bed, glasses on and reading a book. He was wearing black jeans and a white button up, untucked. 

"Are you ready to go eat breakfest?" I ask. He looks up and his glasses slide down to the bridge of his nose. He closes the book and gently places it on the nightstand. He walks up to me and places his hand under my chin. 

"You're so beautiful." He whispers before softly kissing me. I sigh and let my body relax into his. I lazily wrap my arms around his waist and when he pulls away, I lay my cheek against his chest, right where his heart lays. I sigh again and look up at him to see his glasses are sliding off. I push them back onto his nose before stroking his cheek softly.

"I love you." I say. He smiles and leans into the gentle touch.

"I love you too, kitten." He says before pecking my lips. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What do you mean you're moving in with him!" Ron yells at me. I flinch back but lean into the strong chest behind me.

"I mean that I will be home schooled in France while I live with Thomas. I believe that this is the one thing that Voldemort won't expect me to do, so I shall do it. No one can say anything since after the tournament I am considered an adult. I am allowed to leave my relative's house if I wish." I say. Hermoine and Ginny look like they want to hex me while Ron looks like a clown nose. 

"But you can't. That is against the law Harry." Hermione states in her matter of fact tone. I resist the urge to roll my eyes and look her dead in eyes.

"Hermoine, I am an adult because I participated in the tournament. You're so book smart, you should know. You're a fucking library on stilts with a hole for Ron to fuck you through! Now, don't tell me what to do. I don't even know why I am still even friends with you guys after what happened last month. I'm going to live with Thomas and there is nothing anybody can say about it." I snap. I walk off and I know Tom is following me out. I can feel the steem coming out of my ears. Suddenly I am jerked around and punched in the stomach hard. I gasp and fall to my knees. I let out a pained whimper and look up to see Ron pinned to the nearest wall.

"Don't you dare touch him again or I promise that you will be way more than 6 feet under." Tom growls as he holds the red head by the neck. 

"Tom, i'm ok. It just hurt a little bit. Can we just go so I can finish packing and say goodbye to Siri?" I say. He gives one final growl before helping me up and keeping an arm around my waist. I lean into him and give Ron a glare. I don't know how I ever called you my friends." I say. I let Tom apparate us back to number 12 where kreacher was taking the last of our stuff to Slytherin Manor where Tom, Sirius, Remus, and I will be staying. Mother and Father will stay during the day and go home to sleep at night. 

When mom sees Tom carrying me in, her face goes white and immedeatly comes to take me to the living room to sit down.

"Baby, what happened. Who do I need to kill?" She says in a sweet, but worried voice.

" I think Tom took care of that. Made Ron shit his pants." I chuckle. She gives me a sad smile and I return one back. "It's ok . . . I'm . . . ok." I say. "Just hurts a little." I can feel a few small tears leak out of my eyes. Next thing I know, I'm being pulled into my mothers chest, tears falling like a waterfall now. 

"Shh, baby. It's ok. I promise between me and Tom, no one is ever going to hurt you like that again." She says as she pets my hair and my ears that are no longer glamoured.  "Now how about we go to the manor and introduce you to the other Death Eaters?" She says. I wipe my tear away and nod. She gives me a smile and I hop up off of her lap. "Now, lets go and get you settled." she grabs my hand and takes me to the floo. 

"I love you mom." I say. She smiles with small tears in her eyes. 

"I love you too, my little prince."she says. Then we are enveloped in green flames.