Chapter 20

I woke up this morning feeling hot and sweaty. I felt a lump next to me and shoved it off the bed because it had too much heat and I was DYING! 

"Oof!" I didn't even register the sound as I was too occupied with throwing the covers off the bed and trying to strip out of my shirt and underwear.

"Love, what are you doing?" Tom asks.

"Hot. . . too hot." I pant out as I squirm around, trying to get comfortable. 

"Shit! I'll be right back." He says. He leaves and I let out a distressed whine. Mate! Need Mate!  My inner creature starts to claw at the surface as I crawls out of the bed and into the closet. It smelled nice in there. I started to pull the clothes off and make a little nest on the floor before curling up in a ball and going back to sleep. It was cool and smelled of my mate.

(Draco's POV)

I was out today looking for my mate like I did every saturday. I would smell them all over Diagon Alley but that did not help any, that would anyone. I wndered around a little bit before the smell was stronger, which means that they are here now. I shoot off into the direction of the smell and come upon Gringotts . I slowly and carefully walk in and my head shoots to the side where the smell was coming from. All I saw as a foot and then the door closed. I low, happy rumble emets from my chest as I walk up to a goblin.

"And how may I be of service, Mr. Malfoy?" The goblin asks. I look at them and clear my throat.

"Yes, I was looking for my submissive mate when the smell lead me in here and they just enterd Griphooks office." I say. The goblin gives a surprised look and calls another goblin over. The female comes and stands beside me, waiting for instrutions.

"Yes, Jewlhook, please take Mr. Malfoy to Griphooks office and ask for blue." The female nods and takes me to the office before knocking and giving the password.

"Jewlhook, step away from the door and let Mr. Malfoy enter on his own, please." I hear a gruff voice say. I thank the goblin and slowly open the door, my nerves going crazy. "AH, Mr. Malfoy, I see that you have finally found who you were looking for." He says. I nod and look over to who occupies the seat in the room.

"Look, it is blondie!" one of the red heads say. I feel my veela coming out at the sight of his mates. They were perfect. They had soft lookning hair, pale skin that was just barley kissed by the sun. One looked more femine than the other. He had plump, kissable lips that had a natural pout. The other was more lilthe and his feature were just a tad sharper with thin, pink lips. 

I licked my lips at just the thought of these two being round and carrying my child. I was snapped out of my daze when  one of them snapped their fingers in my face.

"Malfoy, I have a feeling that their is something going on, so sit down and we can figure this out." He said. I slowly nodded and sat inbetween the two. The other looked at me but did not make eye contact fully. I turned to look at Griphook who had a smirk placed on his face.

"Well lets get to business." He says.

Hadrians POV

I let out a whine when I was moved from my nice nest and placed on a bed. I wanted my mate and I wanted the nest that smelled of him. I felt a cold cloth be placed on my foreheaed and whined when is suddenly turned hot.

" OFF!" I shouted and thrashed around. I felt a hand stroke my cheek and let out a sigh at the cool feeling. It moved to go away and i whined while grabbing the wrist attached to it. 

"Well, that solves that quiestion." I hear a fimilar voice say. "The only way to get him to stop feeling like this is to get as much skin contact to you as he can or to mate. Wich I hope you go with the first option." The voice sounded female. The door opened and closed while the hand turned into a whole body laying down beside me and pulled me close. I sighed as I felt my mates skin on mine. i felt much better, and with that and a kiss to my head, i went to sleep.