Chapter 16

Hadrian's POV

I don't know how long I had laid their and fought with my own thoughts, but after a while it had started to get dark. I went inside to see if Tom had calmed down a little bit, but one of the guard Death-eaters refused me access.

"I am sorry, but My Lord wishes for you to leave the premises. He has already sent your belonging's back to the burrow." The guard says. I hold back the tears as I turn and start to walk to the apperation point. I take one last look at the mansion before appearing before the burrow. I put the glamour back on and walk with shaky steps to the door. I shakily knock and wait with my head down. The door is opened and I look up to see Mrs. Weasley. She looks at me and I try to hold the tears but they start to fall. She gives me a sad smile and pulls me into her arms. 

"Aw, it's OK baby. Now is not the time for a 'I told you so'. I'm sorry, I know you thought he loved you but you're only a teen." She says as she brings me into the house.

"I'm sorry for acting like and ass." I mumble.

"Language." She softly scolds, causing me to chuckle. "Now lets get some hot cocoa into that tummy of yours. Your things are in your room." She says as she walks to the kitchen to fetch a freshly made hot chocolate and gives me some peppermint to add to it.

"Thank you." I say and give her a quick peck on the cheek before going to my room.

Tom's POV

It has been a week since Hadrian had disappeared and I am terrified that something had happened. He had covered his tracks in the floo and I cannot find him. Severus told me that the order did not have him and my creature is crumbling on the inside with the worry and sadness of our missing mate. 

"My Lord." Bellatrix says as she walks into my office with a smile.

"What do you want." I say annoyed. She has not stopped bothering me since the meeting last week.

"I only want to make sure you are ok. You're not acting yourself and I want to help." She says as she comes near me and rubs my arm. I shake her off and lightly scold her.

"Stop. I am not acting myself because I cannot find my other half, you incompetent winch." I growl. She scoffs and huffs. 

"Why won't you pay attention to me!" She yells.

"Go away, Bella." I say with a sigh. She growls but storms out anyways. I sigh and go back to going through everything that could help me find my little kitten.

"BELLATRIX LESTRANGE! GET YOUR GOOD FOR NOTHING ASS IN MY OFFICE NOW BEFORE I MAKE YOU STEP ON A GOD DAMNED LEGOES FOR THE REST OF YOUR PATHETIC LIFE!" I yell. Oh she has done it now!