Chapter 9

"So you love me?" he asks. My cheeks flame up and I can feel the cockiness rolling off him.

"Shut up." I mumble. I pick up some tight jeans and shirts. I sneakly grab a couple of skirts and dresses. I go into the dressing room, taking off my glamour.I make sure that everything fits before I go to the counter to pay. We then make our way back to the wand shop to pick up my wand.

"Welcome back. Your wand is ready." the man says. 

"Wait, what is your name?" I ask. 

"Jacob Olivander. I don't agree with my great grandpa's views on wand making and the wizarding world." He says. I smile and nod.

"Thank you for the wand, its lovely." I say. It was an ashen grey color with small flecks of emerald and the handle looked similar to fathers except that the snake head was wrapped around the handle and the mouth closed. 

"No problem. Hope to see you in the future, hopefully with little ones." He says while smirking. I blush and pay him before leaving and heading to the bank. When we walk in, I look to all the bank tellers, only to find the traitors just now walk up. I smirk and point it out to Tom.

"How can I help you?" a young female goblin asks.

"I need to draw money from vaults 233, 488, 143, and 423. And don't just stand there, make it speedy." the goblin looked hurt with her harshful tone and looked down, only to smirk.

"I'm sorry. All of those accounts have been frozen and all money given back to the rightful owner." She says.

"WHAT! That can't be true. What about Dumbledores vault, he gave us the key. Vault 1762." She says faking a smile.

"That account is frozen too. Now, don't come back unless it is to pay Harry Potter back his money. I'm assuming you don't want us to tell him, now do you?" The female goblin says. I see Fred and George come back from Griphook with money bags. 

"Boys, give us access to your vault." Molly says. They scoff.

"No mother." They say together.

"Boys, we are your parents and you have to do as we say." Arhtur states.

(F)" No we -

(G)" do not. -

(F)" We are over -

(G)" 18, therefore we-

(F&G)"are adults." they say and walk away.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH! MOMMY!DO SOMETHING NOW!" Ginny screams. Molly looks red and Ron look like he's about to explode. Tom and I walk past them and over to Griphook.

"Ah, Mr. Malfoy. Are you ready to take all the blocks and spells off?" He asks.

"Yes. We have everything done and I'm ready." I say. He smiles and leads us down to a room that has runes engraved in the floor and walls. 

"Now, Mr. Riddle, I will have to ask you to leave the room because he will scream in pain and I would like to see the light of day after this. I hate that it has to hurt, but they put so much on him, that it will be painful." He says. Tom growls and tries to say otherwise until I place my lips on his. The growl stops low in his throat and he immediately wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer. He slowly eases his tongue into my mouth and I give a content sigh. I reluctantly push him away and out the door. He goes to pass the threshold and I give him  a look that says 'I dare you'. He groans but listens after another soft peck on the lips. 

"Now that, that is done, what do I need to do?" I ask.

"I need you to lay on that stone slab and I will start chanting. You will feel pressure build up and then you will feel it snap. That will be the most painful part. Please try not to move as best you can. Try to relax your muscles, it will help." I do as told and lay down on the slab and relax my muscles. When he starts to chant, I feel all of the binds and spells build up inside of my core, and when he slams his hand on the ground, a scream rips through my throat as an intense pain shoots from the tips of my toes to the ends of my hair. In the end, I lay sweating and panting. 

"Did I just get trampled by an elephant?" I ask jokingly.

"What's an elephant?" Griphook asks. I chuckle and shake my head. I shakily stand, only to feel and intense pull. I look at the door and head to it. "Are you sure you should be walking Mr. Malfoy?

"Yeah, I feel fine." I say as I walk out of the bank, Tom standing outside of it pacing. I ignore him when he rushes to my side trying to make sure I am ok. I keep following the pull and I end up right outside of the same clothing store I went to earlier. Suddenly a flash runs and stops right in front of me. My eyes widen as i realize what that pull brought me to.

Two updates in one day. I am proud of myself. I have a surprise for you next chapter that is not in my written version.