The Worst One: Haste intro Pt2

Start from the beginning

lunch came and went i didn't see Raven, which i couldnt lie to myself who i wanted to see. As soon as we enter class it always started as normal i would end up in the far front or back corner but this time it was the front. team STRQ sat together everyone chatting up a storm. i wanted this class to be over with. go back to my dorm and make dinner.
"Good morning class!" Professpr Dingo greeted with a unusal big smile.
Most of us knew what a smile like that ment, but some of us knew it was a way to blow off steam.
"As most of you know today is a sparring session, hate to break it to you, but today team leader Norman will be picking his opponent for todays match to practice his qulification for a transfer to Atlas."
"Thank you professor," Snarky jackass, "Clearly the one i would want to face is none other than Y/N L/N, as being held for the highest regard by Professor Ozpin."
My flinched i wasnt held in the highest anything, by anyone. the rumor went around somehow someone figured out i was part of the Kamwui family which turned my easy life in beacon to a typical Highschool drama.
"IS that okay with you Mr. Y/N," Dingo said, knoting in response i stood from my seat, "Okay then both of you know the drill. you will enter different locker rooms and after a few minutes of pre-time you will both come out for the sparring match.

"you dont seem up for it," summer said leaning up agasint the locker.
"He's only using this as an excuse to do more harm."
"Thanks Tai, but i cant seem to express anything right now...ill just take the fight let him look good and move on. speaking of which, where is the other two."
"Qrow couldn't be here cause reasons, and raven is just being raven." Summer laugh i see where she was coming from. i stored 6 rounds of fire dust in my pocket putting Aoi on my back i left to the arena.

we both walked out from out respected corners i could see Normans Staff infused with Wind element dust. i didnt care a fight was a fight pain was pain but temporary. once we arrived at the center of the arena, Dingo shouted go. Norman didnt hesitate, he charged forward, i lost my balance falling backwards i kicked Norman in the gut to help me roll out of my fall. that did help, when i looked back up He was gone in the blink of an eye. i turned to my immdiate left he stood right in front of me. before i could grip Aoi by the handle i was struck from behind. again from the right back to the left back to the right. Where ever Norman was standing i would get hit from the other direction. i've already been struck ten times now being tossed around like a ball on a court. Norman stood infront of me again i gripped Aoi facing behind me. i felt pressure around my neck followed up with a tight squeeze around my neck. my feet were lifted 6 inches off the ground being swung around to build momentum to be flung to a wall.
"Y/N!!!" someone called out summer or maybe, hopefully raven i couldnt tell my ears were ringing, "Are you gonna let that happen this maybe just a sparring match but there are limits."
"You are correct there are limits but who will be the one to surpass those limits."
Rubble hit the top of my head all this damage and i wasnt even able to swing my weapon. i see Norman laughing his chest stuck out back arched he was having a time of his laugh.
I wanted to fight back i wanted to win i need to win.
"So this what the title of KAM-" i shut his mouth by throughing a rock at his stupid looking face, "Did you throw that rock at me?"
"Funny is anyone else here making an ass out of themselves?" i mocked.
Norman stood in the center of the arena, my semblance started to kick in my colors started to fade to black and white. on the ground floor i could see another figure charring towards me. i exhaled holding Aoi in front of me i lifted her up swing down. Stopping norman in his tracks. my eyes started straning itself. i spun around kicking norman in his chest to send him flying back to the center of the room. that was enough time for me to flick out the cylinder load in the 6 flame shells twisting the handle until the blade shined red. i charged forward with the tip scrapping on the floor, Norman stabbed his staff forward. he wasnt acting in his over cocky movements anymore this was different something ive seen before. fear. One slash up ward in a diagal, another one across his body horizaonataly, one more in a sprial. their was still energy backed up. i jumped off norman bring Aoi slamming down on Norman falling to the ground. dust from the ground and smoke from my sword covered the area. when everything started to rest the very edge of my blade cut a the very peek of Normans nose, blood ran down his nose on to his clothes his eyes popped out like a funny cartoon character. 
"i was a few centemeters off, tough break man." i stood tall slashing my sword outward to clean off the blood on my blade.

"With that we have our winner." Professor dingo annouced.

I put Aoi back in my respected locker pinching my eyes, from the strain. More than anything my mouth was dry.
"That was a flashing move." Raven leaned against a locker her arms folded across her chest, throwing me a bottle of water. I grunted out of appreciation. I closed my eye taking a seat on the benches to relax and enjoy the water. It's cold liquid sensation starting from my mouth down my throat I was afraid it would freeze my throat
"Thanks raven..." I all but grinned looking back at the empty bottle of water.
"Everything okay?" She asked strolling towards me.
"Norman almost let it slip that I'm of Kamwui blood," squeezing the bottle the loud crumble of a piece of plastic, "and the fact that my semblance kicked in when I didn't mean it to. I don't know I guess all the minor stuff has been getting to me."
"That's fine in all but how about you look at me." Raven said I felt a bit of laugher in her tone. To be a smart ass I simply turned my head towards her, "okay good start now open your eyes."
"Sorry raven I can't right now, they're staining. And it's hard to see."
"You're saying I'm an eye sore?" She teased I knew she was but I still fell for it.
"NO! you're not!" I shouted popping my eyes open.
"Gray color eyes? Different from you usual E/C eyes."
"Well I'm glad you have an interest in them, just to let you know I couldn't see much nothing but black and white. Closing my eyes just help me recover a bit quicker."
"It could be you're still tense, try to loosen up a little bit." Raven said, as if I couldn't try to relax, just being around her made me nervous having to put up a male bravado until I could feels something warm cradling my head rubbing my back and petting my head all at the same time, "it's alright relax Y/N, everything's fine."
Ravens voice soothing sweet to the ears just her voice alone I was able to relax. I lift my arm up to wrap my arms around her waste but I couldn't. something had me sustain me from doing so.