Chapter 15

Stacey's Pov

"Mads baby, change out of your uniform we are going out for dinner." I called as she bolted up the stairs to her bedroom.

"Someone's eager to change." Levi laughed.

"I know right." I smiled.

About 5 minutes later Maddie walked down the stairs changed out of her uniform with a doll in her hand that her and Keira brought together as they had planned to bring their babies with them for the meal.

She actually done really well picking out her own clothes, I was proud. She had on some light wash jeans and a pink butterfly jumper, she looked so cute. She decided that she wanted to wear her pink low top converses so went and put them on, Levi helped her do her laces.

We wasn't going out till 5, so we had just over an hour to go. I walked into the kitchen to get Maddie a snack and a drink to keep her going till we had dinner.

"Drink? Food?" I asked Levi.

I handed him a glass of water and stood leaning on the island in my kitchen, Levi next to me. We made small talk about our dance routine that we had done today in dance class, we were both just as happy as each other at how it went.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him where his hands went round my waist and my hands went round his neck, he placed a sweet, gentle, passionate kiss on my lips. This was the kiss that had me weak in the knees and my heart beating fast and erratically. This was the kiss that gave me butterflies in my stomach. This is the kiss that I loved and could enjoy all day, every day.

We pulled away breathless. He cupped my cheeks with one of his hands, looking into my eyes. "You're perfect." He smiled before placing his lips back on mine.

We had made it to the restaurant. All six of us sat round the table, Maddie and Keira sat next to each other talking and colouring in their pictures they had got when we first walked in. They were literally best friends. Saffron sat next to Keira and I sat next to Maddie, Levi in between I and Scott and Scott next to Saffron.

Maddie and Keira had sausage, mashed potato and peas with gravy. I and Saffron had a BBQ beef burger, chips and coleslaw and Levi and Scott had a double decker BBQ beef burger, onion rings chips and coleslaw.

For pudding the girls had mint chocolate chip ice-cream with chocolate sauce, Saffron and Scott had chocolate cake and custard, Levi had sticky toffee pudding with custard and I had a salted caramel brownie.

We all arrived back at my house after our meal out, the girls ran straight upstairs to go and play in Maddie's room. I, Saffron, Levi and Scott sat in the living room talking, when Levi's phone rang.

"For fuck sake.... how much?" Levi said angrily into the phone.

"Just stay there I'm coming to sort this shit out!" He said ending the call.

"What's happened?" Scott asked.

"Some money is missing from the account. Callum's trying to see who has stolen it but I gotta go deal with this crap." Levi replied.

"Shit bro. I'll come help." Scott responded.

Levi placed his hands round my waist. "I promise I will be back in a couple of hours and I'll make it up to you." He said looking into my eyes.

"You better." I smiled at him.

He placed his lips on mine in a sweet passionate kiss, pulling me closer into his body. We molded together perfectly, I didn't want to let go but he had to go deal with this money situation. I walked to the door with them gave Levi another kiss and they left.

It was nearly 8:30pm and both girls where being really well behaved and playing so nicely together. They both came bouncing down the stairs asking for something to eat and a drink so I gave them a glass of water and they chose a piece of fruit to eat.

I was happy that Maddie loved her fruit and water as some children don't like them. If you asked Maddie what her favourite drink is, she would tell you that it's water. Don't get me wrong she has juice but her choice is water. She has to drink water at school and because I know she likes water, I know she is drinking when I'm not with her.

I and Saffron decided to have a drink while we waited for the boys to get back. About 2 hours later the boys came back, they didn't look impressed. I poured them both a drink and they gulped it down. They must have needed a drink. While the girls were playing we continued with our celebratory drinks and I could see the boys begin to relax.

Talking, joking and laughing with each other made time fly by and before we knew it, it was 10:30pm. Saffron told Keira that they were leaving in about 15 minutes so the girls asked if they could watch something. I turned on Netflix and they both chose the 'home' series.

15 minutes later it was time for Keira and Saffron to head home, I and Saff walked into the living room to find both girls had fallen asleep next to each other. They looked so peaceful and cute together that I just had to take a picture of them. Saff carefully picked up Keira and grabbed her coat and shoes, I walked to the door with Saff and Scott as Scott was going too.

I carefully picked Maddie up and took her upstairs to bed. I managed to change her into her pyjamas without waking her, placed a kiss on her forehead and walked out leaving her bedroom door open a little bit and headed downstairs to Levi who was now in the living room with our drinks.

~~~~~
Chapter 15 done :)
~~~~~

Here's another chapter :)

I hope you like it!

Sorry these chapters are being slowly updated but I just don't know what to write 🙈😩 there's a 'big' chapter/s coming up which I'm slowly working towards. I'm just trying to fill in the chapters so my books a bit longer for you guys and that's the bit where my mind goes blank!

Give me ideas guys 😭😂

Check out my other book please it's called 'Falling for my Boss' 😘