Chapter 8

Stacey's Pov

I woke up to the light snores of my gorgeous girl laying next to me. I laid there for a little while just staring at her, she was perfect. I was blessed that she was mine. I lightly kissed her forehead and got up.

I walked to the closet and just changed my shorts for some leggings by the time I had brushed my teeth and came out the bathroom Maddie was just waking up.
"Good morning beautiful. Did you have a good sleep?" I asked her smiling.
"Morning mummy, yes I did" she smiled a sleepy smile.
"Let's get teeth brushed, then we can go down have breakfast then maybe we can go in the swimming pool" I said to her.
"Yay" she said now bouncing on the bed.

I held Maddie's hand as we walked downstairs to the kitchen. Levi and Scott were already dishing up breakfast. There were pancakes, eggs, bacon and fruit. After putting some of the food on mine and Maddie's plate and settling down at the table, Keira and Saffron came into the kitchen.

Keira ran straight to the table and sat next to Maddie and started having there own little conversation. Saffron gave Keira some food and sat down with a plate next to me.
"I'm glad me and Keira aren't the only ones still in our pjs" she said looking at my clothes.
I grinned at her "what's the point of rushing to get dressed or anything when we can't go anywhere" I said smiling.
"Swimming pool after breakfast?" Saffron asked.
"Of course, that's another reason why we didn't get dressed" I laughed.

"So swimming after breakfast girls" Scott said to Maddie and Keira.
"Yes" they both said at the same time smiling.
"Woooooo hooooooo" Scott beamed. Scott reminds me so much of my best friend, there both a bit over the top and have the same sense of humour. I miss him so much.

After breakfast we all headed up to our rooms to get our swimming stuff on. Maddie chose her light pink flower swimming costume and I chose a black and white bikini.

 Maddie chose her light pink flower swimming costume and I chose a black and white bikini

Maddie's swimming costume :P

Stacey's bikini :P

I grabbed 3 towels because let's face it you can never have to many towels..... I wrapped one round me so I wasn't walking through the house half naked. Saffron had the same idea with wrapping the towel around herself.