39 • Love is not over

Start from the beginning

Oh so now he wants her back all of a sudden?

Love is so painful, yeah, goodbyes are even more painful.

I can't go on if you're not here.

Love me, love me.

Come back to my arms.

She stood in front of the stage looking at him, she wasn't sure what to say to him after his little performance was done. But she knew one thing, she loves him, no matter how cliche or cheesy it sounds.

She was willing to hear him out. If he did happen to hurt her again then she'll know by then that love is over.

After all in the end of the day, he did come to her for forgiveness. To ask her to take care of herself. She was touched that he still cared about her, even if he was just forced to talk to her because of her unnies.

"Just because we broke up Lisa that doesn't mean I have to stop caring for you!" Him saying that to her really slapped her in the face.

She remembered thinking, he still cared about me. It really warmed her heart in some sort of way.

Lisa watched him walking off the stage with her eyes, as she felt his hyungs getting off the stage as well, but not to go to her. Instead they went backstage to leave to the two maknaes alone.

"Hey." He softly said whispering to her.

"Hi." She gave back a small smile, taking a step forward. After what seems like forever, he was standing in front of her again and not in some small screen. "You did well, I like it."

"I'm glad." He took her hand, playing with her fingers. He frowned seeing his empty finger, usually there would a ring wrapped around her index finger. It was to show other people that she was his and he was hers, even though they didn't technically know they were together.

"I won't say much 'cause I feel like the song did most of the talking, but I will say this, I miss you and I love you. Just like in the song, love is not over. We're not over just yet right doll?" Her heart aches hearing him call her the nickname he had created just for her.

"I'm sorry being a jerk, I won't make any excuses for that, but I will say that I did it to protect you. I thought you would be safer if I stayed away. I didn't realise that it would get you more if I did that, not only did I hurt you, but I hurt myself too." He brought her hands to her mouth to kiss his palm.

"Please forgive me doll, I think I'll go crazy without you. No, cause I did go crazy without you." He chuckled at himself which brought a smile to her face. "I don't even know how I survived without you during what? 3? 4 months? Hit my if you want if it makes you feel better." He took her hand pressing it against his chest. "But please don't leave me."

Lisa couldn't help but chuckle a little, she smiled a little bit letting the tears fall down. "You're an asshole." He nodded agreeing with her, but didn't say anything. "You're also a jerk, an idiot and you annoy me to death, but you know what?"

"What?" He whispered softly, looking at the girl with so much love in his eyes.

"I still love you despite that." She cupped his cheek, pressing her lips against his forehead. "You're my asshole, my jerk, my idiot, my annoying ass, you're all mine."