Thank You :)

Okay so it's official.

Love is not over is well, over?

Thank you to every single person who took the time to read this book. Who took the time to read every single chapter, every single sentence, every single word.

To everyone who's been here since day one, since this book was first published in March, you're the real mvp 😏✊🏼

And to everyone who started reading this book a month after it was published or 5 months after it was published or even if you started reading this book yesterday and you've already finished it, thank you also!

Every single person who's not only read the book but who's also voted on each chapter, who took the time to write a simple comment. Whether that be a simple '💜💜💜' or a 'thank you for updating!' Or 'can't wait for the next chapter!' Or even if it's a 'HOLY SHIT MOTHER OF GOD' or how about when y'all ranted in chapters 37-38??

Yeah I read every single comment and no matter how sweet it is or how crackheaded it is, every single comment means a lot to me. I try my best to reply to everyone's comment and if I haven't, I'm sorry :(

Thank you for all your time, thank you for all the votes, all the comments, thank you for waiting for me to update when I go MIA for like a month, thank you for everything. 💜

I don't think I'll ever have enough words to explain how thankful I am for every single one of you and I know I don't say it as often as I should, but I love every single one of you and thank you for all the love and support!

Hopefully you'll continue supporting me and my future books!

Cause good news everyone, I do have a new book in mind. I've been writing it since like September?? For a while now, but I don't have a lot of chapters prepared so I won't be publishing it until like the end of November?? Only because November is a really busy month for me, a lot of things are happening in school and exams are coming up so I have to study for that.

So again, thank you everyone! I love you, I hope you are all safe, healthy and happy. To anyone who also has exams this month, good luck to the both of us 😔✊🏼

 To anyone who also has exams this month, good luck to the both of us 😔✊🏼

This has been fun! Until next time!