16 • Self control

☁️
Lisa

It's been a week now since MMA and a lot has already happened. The next award show would be MAMA but we won't be attending.

In fact yg artist won't be attending, so instead, we're going to start practice for Gayo Daejun.

Earlier in the week, we were actually told that Chaeng and I would be joining other idols for a collab, in Gayo.

Chaeng would join Chanyeol of Exo, Jihyo of Twice and many other idols. I on the other hand will be joining Ten of Nct, Seulgi of Red Velvet and other idols, for our street dance performance which I'm really excited for.

I didn't think I would have the opportunity to perform with other idols, it seemed almost impossible to me. But I guess anything's possible.

I didn't want to mess up, I wanted to show everyone what I had. I also didn't want to embarrass my company and my members, so despite how nervous I am, I know I could do it.

Jungkook texted me when he heard that I was performing with Jimin. He was upset that he wasn't the one chosen, and I quote, "It should've been me, I should've been chosen so I could dance with you." But either way he was proud of his hyung and of me.

I felt my cheeks heat up again, thinking about him.

Every time I think about him or text him or call him, my mind always replays what happened on that night of MMA.

The hug and the kiss.

Technically it wasn't a big deal, it was just a hug and it was just a kiss, on the forehead might I add.

So I don't understand why this is effecting me so much.

Maybe cause you like him?

I squealed, cupping my cheeks. There's no way I like him, it's only been like 2 months, almost 3 now. You can't seriously fall for someone with the span of 2 to 3 months can you?

Of course you can, it happens all the time in kdramas.

I hit my head against the table, trying to get these thoughts out of my head.

"Woke up on the wrong side of the bed, huh." I looked up and saw Jennie standing next to the table.

She took a seat next to me, taking a sip from her drink, which so happened to be bubble tea. Hm, now I want one.

"Yeah, you can say that." I bit the inside of my cheeks, tilting my head.

Resting her head on her hand, facing me, she clicked her tongue. "It's almost like something big happened, and you're afraid you'll get caught."

She started smiling to herself, "Did something big happen Lisa?"

"N-no!" I squealed, shaking my head aggressively.

"Why so defensive now, hm?"

"Nothing happened," I stood up ready to leave. "Now if you excuse me." I turned around, but before I could take a step, she wrapped a hand around my wrist.