10 • Late night texts

☁️
Lisa

We were all in the living room having a disney marathon. After my lecture we decided it'd be fun to all sleep in the living room, at least just for today. So we set up the mattresses on the floor, grabbed some pillows and blankets and now we're huddled up in the living room.

"Unnie I'll just get more popcorn." They nodded as I stood up going to the kitchen.

Just as I put the popcorn inside the microwave, I heard a ding from my phone meaning a new a message.

I grabbed my phone from pocket, unlocking it.

Unknown Number
Hey? This is Jungkook
You didn't give me a fake
number now did you?

My eyes widened. Huh. Looks like he actually texted me.

Lisa
yeah, this is Lisa
I didn't think you'd actually text

Unknown Number
Well I actually keep my
promises unlike some people
Sheesh Lisa it was a good
thing I had your number. If
you didn't want mine you
could've just said so

I rolled my eyes, this guy I swear.

Before I could forget, I changed his contact name from unknown number to Jk. Just so it wouldn't be so obvious and my unnies wouldn't tease me. If they found out that I have Jungkook's number, well rip.

Let's just say that they've been teasing me non stop since they found out that I've been talking to him, I don't need even more teasing.

Lisa
I swear it's nothing like that.
I've been busy all day,
performance after performance
and interview after interview.
It really tires me out you know.

Jk
Oh well sorry princess

Lisa
Sheesh, don't have to be so
r00d about it

Jk
I wasn't being rude about it
Kinda

Lisa
Point proven

"Lalisa! Hurry up would you? If you don't bring the popcorn anytime soon the movies going to finish." Jisoo yelled from the living room.

"Ne!" I yelled back at her grabbing the popcorn from the microwave.

Grabbing a bowl from the cabinet, I heard my phone ding.

Must be Jungkook.

Again.

I chose to ignore it, pouring the popcorn into the bowl. Again my phone vibrated but like before I chose to ignore it for my sake. I wouldn't want to face Jennie's wrath again.

Walking to the living room, I sat down on the pile of blankets as Jisoo snatched the bowl from me. "What? You took so long, the movie was getting good."

I rolled my eyes at her, of course. What else did I expect.

"Hey Lis, could you mute your phone? It keeps getting notifications." Chaeyoung asked handing my phone to me.

Turning on my phone I saw that she was indeed right.

I had received a lot of notifications and they were all from the same person.