Child's Play's Sneak Peek

Comenzar desde el principio

Zelda smiled at him and put on her head piece. "Oh um I forgot I'm sorry Link...Oh yes I wanted to talk to you about that thing that's been bothering you, about the fairy that left you a year ago."

Link looked at her confused. "Yeah she did, why are you asking me this now?"

"Well I was thinking to let you go and find her at that fairy forest place you told me about if you really want too, I know you been so sad and heartbroken since she left. So what do you say?" She smiled and took his one hand.

"I'm not sure...I'll think about it since i have no idea where the fairy forest she went to is..." Link shrugs and lets out a big sigh. "I need to ask around, about where it is."

Zelda nods and lets go of his hand. "Sure thing, Link I'll be waiting until you made up your mind."

Link smiles and then gets up from the chair to leave. "Wait! Link please stay the night, come on have dinner with the family, please." Zelda asks as she walks over to Link and pulls him by the hand and runs down the hall, and into the throne room where her mother was. "Hey mother can Link stay over tonight and for dinner?"

The Queen looks at her daughter and then at Link. "Um sure if that's what you really want my dear then its okay with me." She nods at them both then goes back to reading her book.

Link looked at Zelda and started to feel uneasy how Zelda kept hanging off him. "Okay so where is my room I'll be staying?" He asks as she pulls him along the castle hallways.

"It's down the hall next to my bedroom chambers its the guest room, its pretty nice." She smiles and giggle. "So Link lets go to Castle Town and play...I can wear normal clothes so no one can tell I'm the princess." Zelda ran to her bedroom to get dressed into some normal town clothes. 'Oh I can't wait to hang out with Link today, I really hope he got his mind off that ranch girl he likes so much...I really want me and him to work out so badly.'

Link waited in the hallway outside Zelda's bedroom and started to think to himself. 'Hm I really should go look for Navi it would make me happy to have her back in my life again...Maybe I should ask Malon to come with me I really miss her and I love her so much, maybe I should stay over at her ranch then here with Zelda it doesn't feel right.' He looks up as Zelda walks out of the room wearing a light blue dress and her hair tied up in blue bows. "Hey Zelda, I was wondering maybe I should go to the ranch for the night."

Zelda's eyes widen. "But why? I just asked my father that you could stay and it would be rude that you just leave like that! C'mon we are friends too Link." She frowns and crosses her arms.

Link sighs and then takes her hand. "Fine I'll stay the night and I don't want to upset your father and all." He says as he walks with her out of the castle and into Castle Town. He walks around with her than he spots Malon at the store with her father Talon bringing jugs of milk.

Malon looks over at Link and smiles and then waves at him, but see's Zelda with him. The heat of jealousy started to run through her body as she saw them holding hands. She then turned away and went into the shop with her father helping him out and not wanting to think about Link and Zelda holding hands.

Link looked over where Malon was and sighed. "Hey Zelda can we have Malon hang out with us too? I saw shes here in town with her father." Zelda looked at Link and then at the shop where there was a box of milk jugs where. Then she looked back at Link and shook her head.

"No Link I want just us two to hang out together as friends."

Link sighed and shook his head. 'Maybe I should go look for Navi, than I could have some time away from here and Zelda who keeps clinging to me like crazy...Plus now I think Malon is mad at me now...'