Bewitched!

Both Link and Malon where resting back at the INN at Kakariko Village to rest and relax before the big battle coming up the very next day. They where going to fight Ganondorf himself, and Zelda herself would show herself as well. Link was very worried that he wasn't strong enough to fight him plus he was so worried for Malon as well. Link saw that it was getting late like around 12am. He looked down to see Malon sleeping like a baby with the baby bump showing a bit.

"That baby is getting big." He smiled as he got out of the bed getting dressed since he couldn't sleep even thought they just got back from the last temple only about 4 hours ago.

"Where are you going?" Navi asked sitting up from his hat.

"Just for a walk to get some air I wont be long I promise." With that he left the room walking outside feeling the nice cool breeze on his face. He walked down the stairs lost in thought.

Renia watched Link up on a roof of one of the houses, 'hmm I think i'm going to put the hero in my dream world again, but make him fall for me! ha-ha!'She took out some blue dust and blew it at Link.

Link rubbed his eyes trying his best to keep them open. "What the hell?" He whispered to himself as he fell to his knees. "Why do I ..feel so...ti..tired..." And with that he passed out cold on the ground with Reina standing over him with a smile on her face as she pulled him into the back of a house.

"Sleep my little boy..." She whispered into his ear stroking his blonde hair.

"You're attractive, little witch, you're beautiful. (Beautiful)
Your wickedness, little witch, it broke my heart. (I Broke your heart)
Enchanting words, little witch, you've cast a spell. (I Cast my spell)
Masked destroyer, little witch, my beautiful apocalypse." Link started to sing and he didn't know why.

Link walked around in a place that was so colorful and raining gold flacks everywhere as he saw her, her long jet black hair and her amber eyes. "Reina?" He whispered as she walked over to him wrapping her arms around him.

You got me bewitched, 'cause I'm under your spell, Ohhh.
You must be a witch, 'cause I am living in Hell, Ohhh.
Now is the time, now is the hour.
I am the magic, I am the power, oh.
All I need is one star in the sky, wish for you every night.

He kissed her lips and his hands ran all over her body as her hands did the same as well. "Oh Link I need you!" She smiled showing her fangs as a guy in a dark hood watched them. Reina winked at him with a dark grin as she went back to touching and feeling Link.

"I tricked you to fall in love, little boy.
I played with you 'til I was done, like a toy. (Like a toy)
Hard in love as I destroy the end of you. (The end of me)
So easily fooled, little boy, to think it's true. (I'm in love with you"
Reina whispered into his ears kissing his lips feeling him all over and knowing that in this world he was hers.

out got me bewitched, 'cause I'm under your spell, Ohhh.
You must be a witch, 'cause I am living in Hell, Ohhh.
Now is the time, now is the hour.
I am the magic, I am the power, Oh.
All I need is one star in the sky, wish for you every night.

Link closed his eyes and tried to pull away from Reina, "Wait this isn't right!" He shouted out trying to run from her. "Malon where are you!" He called out as Reina was everywhere he ran with a dark grin on her face.

"Now is the time, now is the hour.
To take back my heart, to take back my power.
This is the moment to break your spell.
I see right through you,
Now burn in Hell.
(You're gone)

Now is the time, now is the hour.
To take back my heart, to take back my power.
This is the moment to break your spell.
I see right through you,
Now burn in Hell.

(So long)"

The man in the hood started to whisper over and over to Reina. His voice was everywhere in this dark world.

Link shook his head hard yelling for Malon trying to get away from damn Reina. But he stop dead in his tracks since Reina was right in front of him grabbing him by his arm. "Stop running Link and come here now!" She pulled him close to him running her long finger nail down his neck.

Now is the time, now is the hour.
To take back my heart, to take back my power.
This is the moment to break your spell.
I see right through you...
(Burn in Hell, witch!)

Reina opened up Link's tunic ripping it open and she bent down to his bear chest, Her eyes started to glow red as she bite him into the heart. Link screamed in pain as her fangs dug deeper into his chest going for his heart.

You got me bewitched, 'cause I'm under your spell, Ohhh.
You must be a witch, 'cause I am living in Hell, Ohhh.
Now is the time, now is the hour.
I am the magic, I am the power, Ohhh.
All I need is one star in the sky, wish for you every night,

Link closed his eyes from the pain and looked down and saw that Reina was holding his beating heart in her bloody hands. "I cant wait to see you hero of time, this is just a tease of what is to come sweetie." She whispered as the world Link was in started to fade away.

Link's eyes snapped out so fast. He sat up breathing so heavy from that damn bewitched dream that Reina put him in again. "I'm going to fucking kill that damn bitch! Why does she keep putting me in those damn dreams!" He got up and kicked the wall so hard out of pure anger. "I'm so damn sick of this bullcrap!" Link walked back up to the INN to go back to sleep and hope have a good damn dream for once.

He took off his clothes and laid in the bed with Malon cuddling with her close to him with his hand on her belly. "I love you..." He whispered into her ear as he fell fast asleep.

Reina who was on the roof of the INN was laughing her ass off. "Wow that was so much fun! I never get tired of that, hmm I guess their going to have a break tomorrow before the big kick ass fight...aww i wanna fight them!" She sulked. "Oh well good things come those who wait I guess and as for Malon...sighs she cant know...no one can never know about my deep dark secret about me...no one." And with that she was gone back to the castle.

( okay i know this was short but this is just a filler as you would call it since im having bad writers block for the rest of this but dont worry i will get out of it soon i hope and im sorry that i dont update much, its only cuz i dont get to use a pc no more so i have a hard time getting on one sighs plus i been very busy with my little girl and etc so yeah. but i will update again soon i hope and i will make the next chapter longer with lots of lemon! lol and as for reina i know what to make her weakness now thx to u all hehe and her secret she was talking about well i wont tell you just yet what that is hehe i know im evil lol anyways i love you all!)