Malon vs. Sheik

Both Reina and Sheik went to Kakariko Village to make the monster within the well come out. Reina ran through the Village lighting everything on fire by making her wires go on fire and throwing them at the houses. Sheik on the other hand was not doing anything, he was just watching Reina having fun, and he knew very well the smoke would bring Link here. So he knew he had to work fast to awaken the beast within the well, he knew Impa would be mad about this once she came back from Goron City but he had to do this. Ganondorf wanted this and since he was playing both sides he had to do what he was told for now.

Meanwhile back at Lake Hylian both Link and Malon where getting ready to leave to find the next temple, Malon still has not yet gotten over her fever yet. It still kept coming and going, no one knew why it hasn't stopped, it even made Malon throw up time to time.

Link got on Epona with Malon behind him so she could rest on his back for a bit. He was still not sure where to go at this point really but he guessed if he went back to Kakariko Village he might find something out. As they walked through Hyrule Field Link could smell smoke same with Navi, Malon was sleeping on Link's back because her fever kicked in again.

"Oh no Link! Its Kakariko Village I see smoke." Navi shouted.

Link pulled Malon to his front so she wouldn't fall off Epona. He raced a crossed the field as fast as Epona could go. As they got there Link woke Malon up and told her something wrong has happened. He would have told her to wait here but he couldn't risk leaving her alone anymore.

"Link what's going on?" Malon asked with her fever gone for now. "What is with all the smoke?"

Both Link and Malon ran up the steps into the village. Once they were in they saw the whole Village burning and everyone running and screaming. "What the hell?" Link yelled.

From up high Reina was watching Link and Malon walk into the Village. She was so happy that they came but she was shocked to see Malon still alive from her poison. Her blade will poison you if it cuts you, but since Malon was using a pink fairy to heal her that's why it didn't work before but now since she has not used one, she had been poisoned and it was starting showing a lot.

Both Link and Malon saw Sheik standing over by the well just watching it. They ran over to him to see if it was him who did this or what the hell he is doing.

"Get back, Link!" He said but not looking at the others. The wood piece flew off the well and landed behind Link and Malon. There was a sound coming from the well then, Sheik was up in the air then got thrown down the steps from the well.

Link and Malon ran over to him but only Link kneeled down next to him to see if Sheik was okay. Malon saw a red shadow thing come out of the well and was going over all the houses and coming their way. Link got up and took out his sword and shield to fight it, same with Malon. But it grabbed Link and threw him into a wall and then to the next. Malon tried to fight and help Link but she kept getting pushed away from it.

After that Link hit his head so hard that it knocked him out cold then the shadow went to the graveyard.

"You!" Malon screamed at Sheik. "You fucking did this! You let that thing out!" She ran at Sheik with her twin blades but got stopped by Reina's wires again. "Damnit!"

Reina jumped down with an evil smile on her face that was blood covered. "Oh me oh my we meet again my dear. It's funny how we keep running into each other like this." She had her sword out with blood dripping off it. "So I guess this time you can't run and the hero is out cold ha-ha! This will be all too easy." Reina ran at Malon with her sword that was pointed at her.

Malon struggled to get free but out of nowhere a black ball of darkness came at her, and freed her from the wires. Reina stopped and looked around to see who had did that but it was no one, Sheik had his arms crossed just watching them fight.