Fighting is so hard!

Malon woke up next to Link having no idea what happened to him lastnight, "That was a good sleep, not time for some breakfast..." She got up out of bed and got dressed into her everyday clothes. Malon was thinking where to eat, at the carpenter's wife house again or just eat here at the INN for once. She looked down at Link who was still sleeping soundly so she walked out of the room without making a sound.

Malon walked down the stairs and into the dinning room where breakfast was being served, she took a seat at a small table at the back of the room. She looked around to see that the room was made out of pure wood but light wood with one large window near her seat. "I hope this isn't too much money." She whispered to herself.

"Hello what can I get you?" The young girl asked as she moved some of her dark brown hair from her shoulders.

"Malon looked up at her with a nice smile. "Oh I will have some eggs, seeded bread with honey, milk and some bacon if that's okay with you." She lends back in her chair watching the girl write down the stuff in her note pad.

"Okay it will be ready soon." She walks to show the cook the note as she goes to take other orders.

Malon was lost in thought just remembering the past 3 months that have gone by with Link at her side, the fighting and the killing they all did together and now she was going to be having a baby. 'I wonder what I should name my baby? Hmm maybe Amber if its a girl and Link Jr for a boy maybe or I could name it after my mother if its a girl yes I will name her-' But she was snapped out of her thoughts as the girl came back with her food. "Oh thank you very much" She smiled and started to eat her breakfast.

After breakfast Malon went outside for some air but she stopped dead in her tracks as she saw him! The guy who rapped a couple of days ago. "Not him..." She whispered as she looked at him gripped her swords tight in her hand wanting to pull them out and kill that sick fuck right now. Her heart raced so fast as she took a step back her eyes still locked at this his head not once looking away.

The guy turned his head and saw Malon looking right at him with her eyes full of fear and hate. But the thing was he didnt know who she was and why was she looking at him like that. "What?" He called out to her wondering why she was glaring at him.

Malon narrowed her eyes at him. 'What does he mean what? Hes the one who got me in a back ally! rapping me and beating me!' She ran back to the INN so fast to get Link to kick his ass.

Link was still sleeping cuddling with the pillow having good dreams for once in his life. Navi was still sleeping his his hat that was on the table near Link. He rolled over to feel the bed to feel it a bit cold from no one being there for so long. "Malon?" He whispered as he opens his eyes to see her gone from the room.

Malon bust into the room so fast and out of breath. "LINK!" She shouted trying to catch her breath. "The guy who rapped me! hes here out in the village!" She said close to tears looking at him.

Link jumped out of the bed so fast and got dressed as fast as he could and grabbed his sword. "Wait here!" He ran out of the room but Malon followed anyways to show Link what he looked like. "Where is he?"

Malon pointed to the skinny white man that was bold looking right at them with fear in his eyes. "That's him right there!"

Link followed her finger to the man watching them. "Him? I seen him before when I was a kid hmm well anyways wait here and I will go talk to that son of a bitch." Link runs over to him, but once he saw Link running for him he ran so fast out of the village. Link jetted after him so fast down the stairs and out to Hyrule field. "Hey you stop! Get back here!" He shouted at the man.