Child's Play's Sneak Peek

Link woke up from the ray of sunlight shining through his window. He rubbed his eyes and then looked around, "Still no Navi, I guess she will never come back to me...Why do I keep hoping?" He asked himself as he got up out of bed and walked over and washed his face with some water he had in a small wooden bowl. It's been one year since the whole thing with Bagu and the Stalkid thing and Link still hasn't yet to visit Malon. He does sometimes goes to Castle Town to help out at the castle and the town time to time to keep himself busy. Link walked out of his tree house and saw Saria running over.

"Link!" She waved her hand. "Hey you slept in again silly, don't you have to leave the forest today to help out at some castle or something?"

Link nodded and went down the latter. "Yeah I do, thanks Saria."

Link started to pack up his things that he was gonna bring with him to Castle Town. "Hey see you tomorrow maybe." He smiled at Saria and left the village. He started to follow the path to the field, he took in a deep breathe then looked over at Lon-Lon Ranch and wondered if she should visit Malon and see how Epona is doing, he sure has missed them both. 'Hm I guess it wouldn't hurt to visit her, yeah I'm gonna visit her.' He nods and walks over to the ranch hoping it wouldn't get dark.

Ingo looks at Link and walks over to the kid. "Oh Hello it's been awhile since you last visit us, if you are looking for Malon she's over there playing with her new bow."

Link nodded and walked over to Malon. "Hey Malon..."

Malon looked over to Link and smiled. "Oh my din Link! it's been such a long time I've missed you so much!" She walked over and kissed him on the cheek. "What brings you here?"

Link shrugs his shoulders and holds her hands. "I wanted to visit you, I've missed you so much Malon I'm sorry I haven't visit you lately..."

She shakes her head and puts her hand up. "It's okay I know you been busy with Saria and the other kids from your village..."

Link bit his lower lip. "Wait do you think me and Saria are?"

Malon looks at him and cocks her head to the side. "I'm not sure Link I came to visit you one day and I saw you both hugging so I thought maybe you know..." She shrugs and turns back to using her bow.

Link's eyes widen. "You came to visit me? But Malon I told you she's only my best friend and you know full well that she can't grow up like I do so it will never work out." He frowns and hugs her from behind. "You I still love you always I don't care how old we are."

Malon smiled and blushed at Link's touch. "I wish we where older again so we can do that sex thing again." She whispered.

Link blushed as well and held her tighter. "We must wait until we are teenagers again, but for now we should just enjoy our childhood love, and have fun but we can still kiss each other."

Malon smiled even bigger and turned to kiss his lips. But pushed him away when she saw her father coming. "Hello daddy!"

Talon waved to her and Link and went to milk a cow.

"Well I must go right now, I have something to do at the Castle for Zelda and don't worry I don't like her like that she is only my friend and she gave me a pretty good job as a helper of the Castle." He kissed her and then left the ranch.

Link made it to Castle Town and got himself an apple to eat. "I wonder what Zelda wanted." He walked through the busy town and went up to the castle. The guards let him right into the castle without a second thought. Link went up to Zelda's bedroom and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Zelda calls out.

Link opened the door and walked into the room. "Hello Zelda, I came like you asked and I would like to know what did you need?" He walks over to a chair and took a seat.