Fighting is so hard!

Comenzar desde el principio

The guy kept running not wanting to stop."Leave me alone you crazy freak!" He shouted.

Link stopped and took out his arrow and shot him in the leg making him stop and fall over in pain. "Got him!" Link ran over to the guy laying on the ground in pain trying to pull out the arrow from his bleeding leg. "Now tell me right now you sick fuck! why did you rape my girl Malon couple days ago and you better not lie to me!" He held his sword to the guys neck. "Whats your name?"

"I'm Grog! And why are you after me?" He yelled out in pain. "And raped your girl Malon I never even met her!"

Link raised his brow at him. "Well you have since she knows who you are very well and you cut your damn name into her chest! it said G-R-O-G! So are you working for Ganon? or you just a sick freak that lost control and had to kiss and feel her up?"

Reina shimmered in a tree close by watching them from a far. 'Oh good the hero found him! so will he kill him? since I went into Grog's mind to make him rape poor little Malon...Now Link will you kill a man who has no memory of touching your lover or will you let him live?' She watched while playing with her hair.

"I didn't do it i swear!" He cries. "Maybe your girl Malon is a damn lier!"

Link narrowed his eyes and put his sword to his neck pressing it down. "Malon isn't a lier! Your the one who touched her!"

"This is madness! I never touched her!" He shouted ripping the arrow out of his leg that was now bleeding a lot.

Link cringed at seeing that but shook it off fast, "Stop lying to me! you know what? Since you wont tell me anything i'm just going to bloody well kill you!" He grabbed the back of Grog's head to hold it still.

Reina's eyes lit up as she held her breath. 'Yes kill him! Kill him kill him! kill that damn freak!' She yelled in her mind trying not to yell it out loud.

Link held his sword to Grog's neck tight just about to cut his throat. "I...I..." He looked down seeing the man begging for his life and crying as well. 'What should I do? Kill him? but hes scared for his life and...' Link closed his eyes tight yelling out loud.

Grog looked up at Link breathing very heavy.

Link looked down at him and kicked him in the face that sent him flying 10 feet away from him breaking his nose. "Get out of here now!" He shouted as Grog ran for life. He fell to his knees screaming and crying.

Reina hissed in anger and shimmered away before Link could see her in the tree.

Link lays down on the grass crying his eyes out. "Why am I doing? Why does fighting have to be so hard same as killing I lost so many friends in saving this damn kingdom! and for what!" He shouts. "Saria, Darunia, Ruto, Impa, Dampe, Deku tree, Nabooru, Volvagia and maybe even Zelda!" He sits up and starts to punching the ground over and over until his knuckles started to bleed.

Mean while Malon was in the graveyard lost in thought wondering what Link do to the guy, she didn't want Link to really kill him only beat the living hell out of him since he wasn't a killer and Link has been through so much over the past 3 months. "Sighs I wonder what will happen tomorrow?" She whispered to herself but Navi flew over next to her.

"We will be fighting the king of evil and darkness, then we will save this kingdom and Zelda where ever she is. But you and Link have grown much stronger then ever and your love is very powerful as ever, you both will do very well don't worry." Navi said sitting on her shoulder.

Malon nods her head and lends back on Dampe's grave stone resting her eyes for a moment. 'Tomorrows the big fight huh? I hope I will do well...' She reopened her eyes and saw a poe looking at her just flowing a few feet away from her. "Go away poe!" She stood up and brushed the dirt off her legs and wolf pelt. Malon walked back to the village as the sun was starting to set, she didn't know where Link went. "I guess I will get some dinner then..."She walked to the carpenter's wife house and asked if she could have some food.