Chapter 27

Destiny's POV: 

I'm loosing hope in the ones I love. I fear that they have forgotten of me. I fear that they have stopped looking for a solution to my problem and have moved on with their lives. Time feels different here it feels like I've been in this endless nightmare for years. When really it's only been a few months. Three months to be exact. I managed to grasp ahold of time. Everyday I think of time and as I think of it a flame dies down and reveals an open door that holds a clock with tally marks. And every day another tally mark is added I only assumed that was for me. Time is all I could think about in here and when I think of time I think of my parents and their tale that was as old as time. I grew up with their story of love not only for eachother but for those close to them and their kingdom. I thought I would be able to relive something similar and when I found Carlos I thought that we face any tribulation after we were reunited and accepted by the kingdom and my parents but as soon as that happens I'm put into a prison. What have I ever done to deserve this? I want to be reunited with my family and friends and with my love Carlos. I hope they find an escape soon. 

Carlos's POV: 

"Ben please let me talk to the council." I pleaded 

"Carlos I've tried they don't want to hear from you. They said their minds won't be changed." Ben told me once again. Over the months you can see the look in Ben's eyes have been drained. He's dealing with the loss of his sister. 

"Do you really believe that a final funeral will give her peace? It may give us peace but she will be suffereing in that nightmare for eternity." I yelled trying to get him to realize what a final funeral will do.

"I realize that I have stayed up countless nights being haunted by the fact that she will suffer eternity in a fiery nightmare, but I also stayed up thinking of my baby sister and how she loves her kingdom and only wants what's best for them she wouldn't want them to experience any hurt on her behalf she would want them to move on." Ben said raising his voice. 

"I love her." I simply said meaning every word. As the word love left my lips my heart ached. I missed her I wanted to be with her and show her off and to show her how much she means to me. I want to grow old with her and experience adventures with her and have children and tell them our tales and how our love never died. 

"And I love her," Ben said with understanding in his voice he pulled me into a brotherly hug "but we have to move on with our lives for her." Ben continued having his voice crack. I hugged him back and we stood their in silence crying remembering Destiny. 

As Ben and I released from our hug I pat his shoulder and left. There won't be a final funeral. Today's the day when I forget about the new me and go back to the old me. Destiny wouldn't want me to go back to my old ways but in order to save her I must. And when she awakes and finds out what I have done I know she will never forgive me but she will be home and safe and that's all that matters. 

"Guys  it's time for our plan to be put into action." I announced opening the door to Mal's and Evies room. 

"Let's go." Evie said with determination marching out having me, Jay and Mal follow. 

Destiny's POV:

Another day passes the flame does down and reveals the open door taunting me. I've thought about walking through the flame and seeing what's behind the door I've been to afraid to enter it but im more afraid of being stuck in this room for another second. As the flame died down I ran with my weak body and ignored the pain of the flame and entered the open door. 

Carlos's POV: 

As we wefe quietly sneaking around the castle making our way to the dungeon I felt a burn in my  heart. I stopped and held in wincing at the sudden pain. "What's wrong Carlos." Jay asked putting his hand on my shoulder. "Nothing let's keep moving." I said ignoring the pain and making our way to see a prisoner by the name of Rumpelstiltskin.