Chapter 14

Carlos and I were running around playing with Dude.
"Destiny." Carlos said picking dude up.
"Yeah." I said tucking a loose strand of my hair behind my ear.
"I love you." he said smiling.
"And I love you." I said taking dude out of his hands and setting him on the ground.
"Will anything change that?" he asked
"Of course not." I said pecking his lips.
He didn't respond he just wrapped me up in a hug and we stayed like that for a moment.
"Destiny there's something I need to tell you." Carlos said into my ear.
"What is it?" I asked pulling back from the hug.
Before Carlos could say anything we heard Queen Leah scream.
I took Carlos's hand and rushed over.
"Oh no." I said softly.
"What's going on?" Carlos asked quietly but loud enough so I can hear.
"Queen Leah thinks Mal is her mom." I explained leading him closer so I can talk to Queen Leah.

"Queen Leah. This is Mal. Maleficent is still on the island." I explained to her. Attempting to calm her down.
"Don't you remember my proclamation to give the new generation a chance?" Ben asked
"A chance to what Ben destroy us all." She yelled
Fairy Godmother was standing next to her trying to calm her down too.
"You remember the spells,the apples. My daughter my daughter was raised by fairies. So her first words her first steps I missed it all." Queen Leah yelled once more.
Mal tried to apologize but Chad stood in the way.
"Don't even try." Chad told Mal.
"Chad don't do this." Ben said
"Come on Ben they were raised by their parents what do you think villains teach their kids? Kindness..fairplay?" He asked
"Chad none of that matters they are innocent." I said taking Carlo's hand
"Yeah, lets see how innocent they are when they hurt someone."he snapped
"Chad." Ben warned

"No, you stoled another girls boyfriend." He told Mal
"You enjoy hurting people." he shot towards Jay
"You're nothing but a gold digger and a cheater." He told Evie
"And you, you're no different you're a gold digger and just using Destiny waiting for the perfect moment to break her heart." Chad said towards Carlos. Carlos had slipped his hand away from mine once Chad had spoke.
"That's enough.". I said trying to stop him.
Evie walked towards Chad "mirror mirror in my hand who's the biggest jerk in the land." Evie yelled shoving her mirror in Chads face.
"Whatever." Chad scoffed pushing Evie aside.
"Back off." jay said grabbing Chad.
Ben tried to pry him off.
Carlos had joined jay in trying to get to Chad. but them Evie sprayed something in Chads face causing him to faint.
"Carlos." I pleaded seeing that the isle kids were ready to run.
"I can't." he said running off with the rest of them.
"What now?" I asked Ben
"I don't know." Ben said still shocked
Dude had ran up to my legs. I forced a smile and picked him up.
"I feared something like this would happen." my dad said as he approached us.
"This isn't their fault." Ben and I sync
"No it's not. It's both of yours fault." my dad said in disapproval
Ben and I just stood there as he was about to walk away with my mom.
"Mom." I said simply trying to stop her she just gave an apologetic look and catches up with my dad locking arms.
"We have to go see if their okay." I said about to run off.
"No we have to fix things here and apologize." Ben said taking my wrist stopping me.
"Okay, but after that we go and check on them." I said
"Of course." Ben said as he gathered everyone's attention.

After we apologized I dropped Dude off at his dog area. Which is just a dog house with a nice small green field with a white fence around the field.

"Hey how are you guys." Ben asked as we approached the table were they were eating lunch.
They stayed silent and just looked up at us.
"Carlos." I said sitting down next to him.
"Destiny, don't." he simply said.
"I have to go." Ben said to Mal
"Everything will be fixed in the morning." I told everyone.
They all just stayed silent again.
Ben had already walked off at this point he had to meet with the council.
Just then Audrey, and Jane walked by ready to taunt Mal.
"It's not like he's going to make a villain a queen." Jane said causing Mal to fire up and undo her hair.
"Mal." I said trying to calm her down.
"What Destiny just go on their side already they are your kind anyway." Mal said
"Mal." I said shocked
"Who do you think you are?" Audrey asked
"Do I look like I'm kidding?" Mal threatened opening her spell book.
Causing them to run off.
"You're still here?" Mal asked
"I'm not leaving you guys, listen I know what happened today wasn't any of you're guys fault." I told them.
"Just go Destiny. Nobody will accept us no matter who we are." Carlos yelled at me.
"Carlos.. all Ben and I have been doing is accepting all of you're guys choices. We have been guiding you showing you both ends of the stick so you can choose who you want to be." I explained.
"Doesn't matter." Jay said getting up.
"Come on guys lets blow this popsicle stand." Mal said as they all were about to walk off.
"Carlos, I love you and nothing will change that." I said stopping him for a minute hoping he would turn around but instead he continued to walk with the rest.

And I stood there at the empty Picnic table. I have been left again. The first time when Chad and I broke up it hurt But with Carlos I feel like a while part of me is gone. I feel like I just lost the light in my life. Carlos showed me true love. I trusted him even when people were telling me not to. And now I feel like I should be mad but the thing is I'm not I'm just heart broken.
I'm scared on what they are going to do.