Chapter 16

Today was the day Benjamin was finally going to be king. My twin brother Ben actually kind of Auradon crazy right?
I was putting my dress for the coordination on. It was a long yellow dress that just went straight down. It hugged my curves and had fitted me perfectly. I had sparkly silver jewels on the belt that went just bellow my breast. I wear my silver heels to match the belt.
I had my hair in a curly half do. I had my tiara on top of my head. and my makeup was fine nicely.

"Look how beautiful." my mom said as I meet up with them in Ben's fitting room.
"Thanks mom, you look nice as well." I said smiling giving her a hug.
"Destiny you look lovely. I can't believe how far you and Ben have grown." My dad said
"Thanks Daddy, and are you sure you're ready to give up your old crown?" I asked teasing him.
"Yes I ready to pass on the crown." he told me smiling.
"Here comes Ben." I said hearing the door knob turn.

"Hey guys." Ben said nervously.
"Hey Ben." I said smiling giving him a hug.
"You will do great." My mom said giving his tie.
"Lets have a quick talk." My father said leading Ben outside to the balcony.
"I can't believe Ben would be king." I told my mom looking at my brother and father talk outside.
"I know. You would have made a fine Queen too." she said
"Thanks mom but I'm not sure if that's for me." I told her
"But you have perfected being a princess." My mom said
"I know it's just. Ben seems like the prefect fit he's a natural leader. And I'm going to be there for him the whole time if he needs me. I don't think I'm ready to be a Queen." I explained
"Okay, but when you are ready Ben and you shall share the crown." My mom promised
"I know," I told her showing that I understood. Sharing the crown was something Ben and I have been taught since we were kids.
We would always go to my dads meeting help people, and basically were taught how to rule and how to rule right.
"I'm going to go get Carlos." I told my mom.
"Okay, we will be by the carriages. Ben will meet up with you guys he needs to go her Mal." My mom said walking out to the balcony.
I started to walk towards the dorms and all throughout campus. I saw things getting prep for the coordination.
"Hello Princess Destiny." One of the workers greeted as I passed
"Good morning. Great job so far." I smiled waving hello to him.

I finally made it to the dorm and knocked on Carlos's door.
"Hey Jay." I smiled as jay opened the door.
"Hey Destiny." jay smiled letting me walk in.
"All ready for the coordination?" I asked Carlos we was messing with Dude.
"I don't know." Carlos said taking a few glances towards Jay.
"It will be fun, no need to worry." I said smiling taking his hand.
"I know. Lets go." Carlos said standing up.
"Oh my gosh, that's so cute." I said picking Dude up seeing that Carlos had put a little suit on him.
"I though we should match." Carlos smiled.
"Carlos don't forget." Jay said tossing Carlos a small box
"Right thanks Jay." Carlos said taking my hand.
"Dude and I will see you guys later." Jay said as Carlos and I left.

"Destiny you look gorgeous." Carlos said taking my hand
"Thanks you look handsome." I complimented
"Thank you." He said
"Carlos, do you ever think about going back to the island?" I asked out of no where. I guess it's always been a question that I was curious about.
"I did at first then I got to meet you. Then i realized I never want to go back." Carlos answered
"But like go back to see your mom." I specified
"I never want to see my mom again." Carlos said
"Carlos she's your mom" I said
"Yeah, a mom who treated her son like a dog. Destiny my mom is truly insane. And she showed me no love at all." Carlos said stopping in his track
"I'm sorry, I brought it up I was just curious." I apologized
"It's fine, your too cute to get mad at anyways." Carlos said kissing my lips.
"Whatever, but I really am sorry." I said laughing
"It's fine really. The past is past. Forgive Forget." Carlos said
"Okay." I said taking his hand and leading him to the carriage where my mom and dad were waiting.
"Hey mom hey dad." I said
"Hello Destiny." they responded
"About the other day I truly am sorry so are my friends." Carlos said quickly to my parents
"It's fine, I told Destiny and Ben that this was going to be a lot of work." My dad said
"Okay. So we are good?" Carlos asked
"Yes, we are good." my mom laughed giving him a hug.
He hugged her back and I smiled that was probably the first mom expire nice he ever had.
"Well I guess we just wait in the carriage." I said
"Yes we will be in front of Ben's." my dad explained.
"Okay." I said about to get into the carriage.
"Wait." Carlos said opening the door and helping me in.
"Thank you Carlos." I smiled accepting his offer.
"I love you Destiny." He said sitting down next to me.
"I love you too." I told him
"He smiled and pulled the small box from his pocket out.
"Mal and I made these last night and I wanted to know if you wanted one." Carlos said opening the box revealing a small cake.
"It looks great." I said smiling taking the cake,
"Maybe you should save it for later." he suggested
"Maybe but I can't wait." I said taking a bite.
"No!" Carlos yelled