Chapter 1

"Ow." I said out loud as I got poked by a needle.
"Sorry princess." The woman taking my measurements apologized.
"It's fine, just got surprised." I answered
"Do you think the kids on the isle of the lost, want to come over here?" Ben asked for like the millionth time.
He wants to make his first proclamation as king to allow the children on the isle of the lost to come to Auradon prep and try to be good.
"I mean, I bet they would love a second chance, we just have to start out slow." I told him. trying my best to be supportive.
"There's my Prince and Princess." My dad said loudly barging into the room with my mother by his side.
"How are the measurements going?" My mom asked
"Great." I answered
"So Ben have you thought of your proclamation?" My dad asked Ben.

Ben and I are both 16 years old. We are twins however he is 2 minutes older. We share a tight bond.

"Actually, I have." Ben answered my dad
"And what is it." He asked
"I want to allow the children of the isle of the lost, to be given a second chance." Ben stated
My parents jumped at his words.
"You what!" My father said shocked
"Would you give us a moment?" My mother asked the woman and man taking our measurements.
"I mean we will start out small and we will continue from there." Ben said
"And what villain kids do you suggest?" my father asked still shocked showing some anger in his voice.
"Well, Maleficant's daughter, Jafar's son, the Evil Queen's daughter, and Curella De Vil's son." Ben answered.
"The most evil people you can pick." My father said rudely.
"Father if I may speak, their children are innocent they have done nothing wrong." I butted in.
"Yeah, Dad their children deserve a second chance." Ben said again.
"It doesn't hurt to try." My mother said to my father.
"Okay, but Ben this is your responsibility. Destiny help your brother." My dad said as him and my mom left the room.

"Well I guess, we have some work to do." I told Ben smiling at him.
"Yeah we do." He said looking out the window once more.

A/N
Hey guys thank you for reading this. I know this is a short dirt chapter j promise the next one will be longer thanks and let me know what you think. :)