03 | le souhait

03 | le souhait

[Calum]
The bright lights from outside interrupted him from his sleep. His eyes slowly opened and slowly adjusted to the light. He then sat up and did some stretches. Mr Hood was basically a 30 year old man with a body of a 46 year old. After doing this, he finally stood up then reached for his usual clothes. He decided to wear a different color of button down top so he grabbed a red one and matched it with his black slacks then a belt wrapped around it. Next was his shoes, he grabbed his usual dark shoes and placed it on his feet then tying the laces. Mr. Hood then checked the time on his vintage rolex. 6:30. He sighed and grabbed his things, leaving his comfy apartment and walking to RoseWood school.

His feet did the walking while his eyes were wondering off. He passed by hundreds of people hoping to see the familiar brunette's face but sadly, no.

you like her. His conscience said.

No, he doesn't and he couldn't like her. Everything about her made him insecure. Her designer clothes was nothing to his boring clothes and she's drop dead gorgeous. It was obvious she was way out of his limit but the worst part is, she was his student. He stopped by a small bakery and decided to buy something. He pushed open one of the glass doors and slowly entered the small baby blue bakery. It was awkward. Really awkward. He decided to follow what the old lady in front of him did. He grabbed one of the pink trays, next, he got random neatly wrapped food then placed it on the tray.

Maybe you should get Paris something. What if she forgot to eat breakfast?

His cocky conscience said to him. He mentally rolled his eyes and payed for his food and left.

His stomach made weird sounds minutes later. He sighed and started eating what he bought while walking to school.

"Good morning Mr. Hood! You need a ride?" He turned to where the sound came from and tried not to panic.

Oh dear.

[Paris]
A yawn left her mouth as she held onto her cup of coffee, occasionally stealing small sips from the tan mug. She checked her watch to see that she had an hour until class officially started. A familiar feeling on her leg disturbed her from looking at the window, the view of birds and the waters right in front of her. She looked down to see her dog making small barking sounds. Paris smiled as she set her mug on the counter top and crouched down to pet the small puppy. She then reached for the dog food then filled the empty bowl.

The loud sound of a car honking made her jump a bit. She walked to the door and opened it to see Rosey waving at her. Paris playfully rolled her eyes and went back inside to complete her school uniform. She grabbed her knee socks and placed on her shoes after that. She stood up, locked her doors then made her way to Rosey's car. The door was pulled open then slammed shut once she got in.

Rosey started the car once more and drove off, making their way to school. Paris leaned her back on the seat as the car quickly left her house. She watched as the trees slowly moved in sync with the wind as the leaves slowly fell to the ground.

"Isn't that your literature teacher? Can we give him a ride?" Paris jumped a bit in her seat to see her literature teacher making his way to school.

"C'mon Par! Don't be rude. Just look at Mr. Hood, don't you think his legs are tired or something?" Paris turned to Mr. Hood to see him sweating while eating some low quality bread.