beautiful ruler,

•|•|•

•|•|•

Liwen, the leaders of each FengFuang troop, and the selected FengHuang soldiers of the Deer Troop, with the carriage carrying Hae-nim entered the main entrance of the Forbidden City, which was the Merdian Gate. This entrance was centered with a sunny exposure where is the meridian, hence the name Meridian Gate.

Liwen mounted off her horse and bowed in front of the carriage. "Your Majesty, we are here. You are home." she informed Hae-nim.

Hae-nim slightly lifted up the red thick curtains of the carriage's window that was separating her from Liwen, and saw she was indeed home. She saw the familiar structure of only few of the many beautiful buildings inside the palace complex.

"Her Majesty has arrived!"

Flags with Phoenix embroidered on it were raised up high in the air throughout the entire imperial palace complex. Ministers to nobles, imperial soldiers to palace servants gathered at the entrance of the Palace of Supreme Harmony, the main throne inside the Forbidden City. All were smiling, all were thrilled for the arrival of their beautiful ruler.

Hae-nim wore her mask as the carriage stopped in front of the Palace of the Supreme Harmony. Everyone went down to their knees and deeply bowed as Hae-nim stepped out of the carriage.

"Your Majesty!"

Hae-nim smiled happily as she glanced around. "I am home." she mumbled and looked up at the Palace of Supreme Harmony. "Where is Hui?"

Liwen stood behind Hae-nim with her head down. "Your Majesty, he was the only one who has yet to know of your arrival. Just as you ordered, no one told him about your return." she informed.

Hae-nim nodded with satisfaction and glanced at her injured shoulder, which was covered by her white cloak. "Order someone to find Hui and tell him that someone wants to see him outside the infirmary." she told Liwen.

Liwen nodded. "As you wish, Your Majesty." she replied and bowed before walking to a nearby soldier and whispered Hae-nim's orders in his ear.

Hae-nim sighed softly and walked up the flight of stairs towards the Palace of Supreme Harmony. 'I have a lot of work to do. My people and my country needs me.'

•••

Hae-nim stood in front of the infirmary inside the Forbidden City. She stared at one of the many buildings she spent most of her time in. She smiled when she heard footsteps behind her and it stopped. She knew it was Wei Hui.