beautiful truth,

•|•|•

•|•|•

Hae-nim stared blankly at the dignified woman in front of her inside the Hwarang infirmary, while Liwen and Lu stood guard outside.

"Empress Sun Hae-nim."

Princess Sook Myung of Silla bowed respectfully to Hae-nim.

"Princess Sook Myung."

Hae-nim smiled softly at Princess Sook Myung, who smiled back as she stepped closer to her and bowed to her again.

"I greet the Empress, the person I owe my life to."

Hae-nim chuckled and gently grabbed Princess Sook Myung's hand. "You were gravely sick, Sook Myung, I did what I know is right. As I did the right thing, I gained a friend." she said and patted the princess's hand. "Did your mother bring you back and sent you here?"

Princess Sook Myung nodded. "Yes, Your Majesty. With my knowledge, I will help Hwarang's performance for the upcoming Thanksgiving festival." she told her and bowed again. "But, I ask for your assistance."

Hae-nim nodded and stared at Jinheung's sister. "Of course, I will be glad to assist you."

Princess Sook Myung, the Princess of Silla who has given her full trust and loyalty to the Empress of China. A powerful woman who she considered as a close friend. She trust her too much for she does not question her purpose for being in Silla under a fake name.

•••

Hae-nim was hanging some laundry with Liwen and Lu's help near the infirmary.

"For someone who has great power and authority at the tip of her fingers, she sure looks like a normal physician hanging some laundry. But, she is the most beautiful physician."

Hae-nim frowned in confusion hearing Jinheung's voice, but he was nowhere in sight. Liwen and Lu glanced at each other and shrugged, also hearing Jinheung's voice but did not see him. Hae-nim looked behind a white blanket and saw Jinheung grinning at her.

"Do not annoy me. I have things to do." she told him.

Jinheung frowned as he crossed his arms. "I am not someone who annoys people. I make them uncomfortable." he said.

Hae-nim quirk an eyebrow. "Do I look like I am uncomfortable? I am annoyed." she deadpan and turned away.

Jinheung grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him as Hae-nim's eyes widen in surprise. Liwen noticed the two and glanced at Lu, who was busy hanging some laundry, and threw the white blanket she was holding on his head before dragging him away as his shouts of protest were muffled.