Part 6

Previously on Instagram Lovers

The four boys walk into the house and go straight to the living room seeing as there were three other people in there.

"Hello boys,".
***
Harry's POV

Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Niall all sit on the sofa while my mother and sister stand in front of them. As for me I'm still in the same position.

Louis looks over and whispers something that I can't understand.

"So would anyone care to tell me what the hell just happened!" My mom said raising her voice. You could tell how mad my mom was. She had her arms crossed and her eyes glaring at the four boys then at me. She also never cusses so that's another note to take when you know she's mad.

"Well you see here Mrs. Twist, Harry and Louis have been dating for a while now and management wants them to break up. So they were hiding it but very poorly. Then the media caught on and that's how Ellen found out." Niall explained.

"Yeah, I knew Harry had a boyfriend. He told me but he never told me how handsome he was." Gemma said checking out Louis.

I was about to kill Gemma for checking out my boyfriend and telling everyone the secret I told her.

"Well that explains a lot. But Harry why didn't you tell your own mother that you had a boyfriend!" My mother squealed.

"Because of that. And I didn't think you would approve of Louis." I said standing up so I was face to face with my mother.

My mom pulled me into a hug, when I say hug I mean a bone crushing hug.
All the other boys and Gemma were looking at us in aw.

"I approve of him." She whispered.
We both laugh at that.

"You know I love you right?" My mom questions. "Yes I do. I love you too mom." I say back.

"Okay, now go give your boyfriend a kiss." She laughs while letting me go.

I see Louis stand up and walk over to me. I just open my arms up and he comes running into them with full force.

We kiss like there's no tomorrow. I don't even care that most of my family and the other boys are watching, I'm just happy to have my baby in my arms.

•~•

Later that night

Me and Louis were sitting on the chair in the living room. Louis was in my lap while I was holding him tight.

My mom and sister were on the love sofa and Liam, Niall, and Zayn got the couch. You could see in the boys faces that they wanted to cuddle but not be to weird in front of my family. Well to late I already have.

We were all watching a movie. I can't remember what it was cause Louis was kissing my neck the whole time.

"Louis?"

"Yes?"

"I-I lo-" I stuttered

"It's okay Harry. Spit it out."

"Louis, I love you."

He looked taken aback from what I said. This is the first time we said those three words in person. It was always a friend I love you. But that was only over text or social media.

"I love you too Harry." He finally says

"Awww!" Everyone else says

"Shut up!" I say, while Louis was hiding his face in my neck and curling impossibility closer to me.

That was our night. And nothing could get in between me and my Lou. We were in love and that's all that matters.
***
That's it.

Gotcha lol! That's it for the writing parts. There's way more to go with this book. I might do more writing but for now just Instagram posts and texting.

Love you all. ❤️