Writing Part 1 (Sim&Lou)

I was in the kitchen making everyone a sandwich or two for Niall, until I saw my phone ring. I look at it to see it was the devil Simon

I decide to answer, what could I lose.

"Hello?" I say
"Louis, I need you to come to my office I have something for you to do today. Are you busy?"

"Actua-"

"Great! See you in 10 mins you better be here! Bye!" He says then hangs right up.

"Ok..."

"Boys! I'm leaving!" I yell. I get one reply "What about my sandwich?!" Niall yells back.

"Make it your self Ni!" I yell then slam the front door.

I get into my car and try my hardest to get through the crowd of fans in my way, but I finally get to the building that Simon works in. I park in the back and lock my car. I walk in and go to the elevator. I'm to lazy to walk up 2 flights of stairs.

I get to Simon's office door and knock 3 times. I hear a faint 'come in'. I open the door to see Simon sitting at his desk with a young lady sitting in front of him. From what I can see she has long wavy brown hair and it wearing a white crop top and pink skirt. And on her feet she was wearing red high heeled stilettos. Ugh I think she's trying to hard to impress him.

I walk up and sit next to the mystery girl and I look over to see it's....

"You!" I growl at her

"Lou?!"
***
So I wanted to say....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIMA BEAN!
I can't believe he's 25, my baby's all grown up 😓

Anyway.... This is part one so yeah sorry not sorry!
Bye Bye!
*Lima Bean Hugs*