Part 5

I'm back bitches and stronger than ever!!! I still won't have an update schedule. But who cares as long at I update right? I'm kinda losing interest in this book so if after this chapter you have some way to keep this going please talk to me. I want to make you all happy I'm happy to, but I know how many people like this book so I would hate to let you down. Anyway have fun reading!
                               •~•
Previously on 'Instagram Lovers'
Harry's POV

"Me and Louis are..."I said while looking at the ground.

Louis's POV
"Me and Harry are..." I said to the boys

3rd person POV

"WHAT!"
-------
3rd person POV

"You what!" Liam screamed.

Everyone in the room flinched at how loud Liam was being.
Louis walked backwards and sat on the couch they had in the back.
Louis but his head in his hands, ashamed of what he had to put him and the others through. Especially Harry. His little star he had to have him get in trouble. Louis is just happy he isn't way older then Harry or this situation would be way worse.

"What-what did management say?" Zayn shakily said.

"The-" Louis was interrupted but Niall's blabber mouth.

"They hated the idea of them being together, so they made them "separate" but they still tried showing there liking for each other on the internet as much as possible." Niall answered. "Louis why didn't you tell us earlier?" Liam asks. "Because I was afraid of how you to would react. I'm famous and he's not but we've all became great friends, I didn't want anything to change." Louis sighs, then gets pulled into a big group hug from the boys. The raven haired boy, Irish blond boy, and Liam all gave reassuring words to Louis.

Telling him how much they loved him and how Niall was really hungry. Once they all pulled away Zayn, out of all people suggested that they go see Harry and his family so they don't have to keep such a big secret anymore.

|~•~|

"Louis stop messing with my seat!" Liam yelled at the still immature Louis.

They were on their way to Harry's house so they could talk about everything. And Louis secretly also wants to see his amazing boyfriend.

Zayn pulled into the address Louis gave him to Harry's house. They all get out and Liam and Zayn go up in front while Nouis walk slowly behind them.

"You good?" Niall asked

"I guess" Louis answers bitterly

"Come on you can tell me." Niall urges

"Shut up Niall! If I want to tell you I will when I want to! Now leave me alone!" Louis shouts.

Liam and Zayn try to ignore what happened and just knock on the front door of the Styles residence.

Someone says they could come in. Most likely Harry, because Louis texted him to let them in when they get there.

The four boys walk into the house and go straight to the living room seeing as there were three other people in there.

"Hello boys,"
***
I'm sorry it's so short just bare with me.