Chapter 18 Ultra-Skinny Jeans

Start from the beginning

***Harry's POV***

Louis and I walked into Jack Wills. This is my favorite store of all time.

I turned to Lou, "What size do you think she is?"

He didn't hesitate to reply, "A size 3 in pants and junior's small for tops."

"Freaky..."

"What?"

I shook my head and started off towards a rack that held sweatshirts.

******

A half hour and 6 shopping bags later, I was being pulled into Toys R Us by Louis. According to the text I had received from Liam, they weren't done yet, so we had extra time. Yay. Note my sarcasm. Taking Louis to a toy store is like personally asking for a headache.

"OH MY GOD!" Louis screamed, "THEY HAVE A 5 POUND GUMMY BEAR!!!"

"No." I said, not waiting for him to even mention buying it.

"But-"

"No."

"Come on-"

"No."

"Pleeease?!"

"No."

"I'm getting it."

"No you're not."

"You can't stop me! I have my own money!"

"You are NOT getting it!"

"YES I AM!"

You might be wondering why I was so dead-set against Louis buying a huge gummy bear. You might think I'm acting like a total jerk for no apparent reason. But I do have a valid argument. See, Louis often acts like a little kid, and when you give a little kid sugar, up all night becomes a familiar term. I know this from personal experience. Unfortunately.

"Sir, I'm going to have to ask you and your friend to leave," A saleslady told us.

I grabbed Louis' arm and pulled him out into the mall, as he batted his eyelashes innocently and I attempted to ignore the pounding headache that I now had.

**********

***Liam's POV***

Zayn and I went to Delia's. Ugh, this was such an annoying store. There are all these pushy salesladies and the fact that it's a girl store probably doesn't make me like it any better, either.

A salesperson with bleach blond hair and too much makeup immediately came over to us, making it so we couldn't do anything until we listened to her speech.

"Hi, just to let you know, if you try on any pair of jeans you get €10 off your entire purchase. The jeans are really good quality and will last a really long time. All of our clothes are really great. They're all so durable. And they're super cute! Now if you look on the wall, each of the pants styles have names. I prefer the Taylors, cuz they're really tight, and I can totally work with that. Like that looks so good on me! Right?!" She spun around, proving that Taylors did not, in fact, look good on her. At all, "But if you're looking for something looser the Morgans are good too. Oh, and if you like One Direction," How oblivious was this girl? We weren't even wearing sunglasses or hoodies as disguises! "There's lots of shirts with them over there. And-"

Zayn cut her off, "Thanks," He said.

"OH AND IF YOU NEED ANY HELP MY NAME'S CRYSTAL!" She screamed as we walked over to the shirts.

Zayn held up a shirt that said, "I LOVE ZAYN" on it. I laughed, remembering last year when we did a photo shoot for this store, "Let's get her one of everything One Direction...What size?" I asked.

The saleslady, I mean Crystal, popped up between us, "You'd probably both need larges," She said.

Ignoring her, Zayn said, "Um, when I left for the X-Factor, she was only a little smaller. Probably a 3 for bottoms and a small for tops," He answered. I nodded- She was his sister, after all.

We started picking up everything that had anything to do with us, doing our best to ignore the comments Crystal made about how great the shirts were and how much she liked our taste in color or whatever. At one point she ran her hand over a shirt with Zayn's picture on it, "He's gorgeous," She said, sighing. It took all of my strength not to burst out laughing until she was out of earshot.

We picked up a couple other shirts, then went over to the jeans.

"Want to save €10?" Zayn asked, looking mischievous.

"Be my guest," I said.

Crystal popped up in front of us, "Any certain size?"

"Probably ultra-skinny 3's," I said, smiling evilly at Zayn.

"Short, regular, or long?" She asked.

"Short," I answered.

She handed me a pair and I gave them to Zayn.

Crystal opened up a fitting room and said, "Let me know if you need any help," She winked, then sauntered off.

I pulled out my iPhone and set it to take a video- I knew there were going to be entertaining sound effects during this. I aimed the camera at the closed door and pressed play.

"Ergh," Zayn said, meaning he had started to pull them on. He mumbled a few colorful words under his breath, "Liam, they're stuck!"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I can't make them move up or down!"

"Huh?"

The door opened and a red-faced Zayn stood there. He was in his boxers, the jeans stuck at his knees. I started to laugh uncontrollably.

Crystal came over, "Do you need help, babe?" She asked, flipping her hair.

He nodded sheepishly.

"Sit on that chair and I'll pull them off."

I was so glad I was getting this on film. I quickly sent a text to the others, letting them know we needed more time.

Zayn sat on chair, and Crystal didn't try too hard to get them off. Finally, after about ten minutes, she pulled them off. I ended the video.

"We'll take 5 others," I said. She flashed Zayn a smile, then walked off, moving her hips as she went.

Zayn glared at me, "That was not worth €10," He said.

"Yes it was," I replied.

Author's Note

Haha. I like this chapter. It's more of a filler, though. Comment, fan, vote. Love you!

-K<3