His Maid - Bitter Jealousy

As I opened my eyes, I realized that I was in Sebastian's arms.

     "It appears she's finally awaking. You're alright, thank goodness." Sebastian said with a sweet smile on his face.

     Then I saw another familiar face. Grell Sutcliff, the one who killed my parents. My blood began to boil, but for the situation being as it is, I decided to suppress my anger.

     When I looked over Sebastian's shoulder, I heard Grell say, "What about little old me, Bassy? I'm so exhausted after all that fighting. I may faint where I'm standing. Will you hol- Ah!"

      I laughed when I saw Grell get pierced in the back of the head by a death scythe. Blood started to gush from the back of his head. The owner of the death scythe had slick back black hair and glasses. His eyes were the color of yellow green chartreuse phosphorescent that every grim reaper had. He also had the regular suit that the male grim reapers wore. From the look of him, I already knew who it was. It was William T. Spears.

     "Good grief, I cannot believe that I had to come out here." William sighed.

      Grell quickly arose and said, "Will?"

     I thought that I was humorous that William always had to fix this Imbecile's messes.

      "Must you always mess about before actually getting your work done, Sutcliff? Will asked. Grell then put his hands on his chest and started to speak inappropriately.

     "Oh how I would love to mess about with Bassy! We could do some messy things together!" Grell practically moaned.

      There was this feeling of anger in me. I believe that humans called this emotion Jealousy. I shook off these feelings when I saw Sebastian scolding at Grell's comments. Grell must have noticed that he was not helping his case of trying to convince Will that he was not mess about.

     "What a second! I am working! Here look!" Grell shouted, showing Will his to die list. Will first look at the list and then back to me.

     "Would you kind enough to me your name?" Will asked in a rude way.

      I gave off a sigh and rose from Sebastian's arms. "William T. Spears, Grell Sutcliff, I am Chloe Violet Ann Zenos. The soul I believe that you are scheduled to reap, goes by the name of Ms. Chloe Violet Ann Zenoe, Who lives in the Whitechapel area. I am not scheduled to die, not just yet."

     Will looked at me for a second and then pierced Grell's face with his death scythe. "Ah! Why did you do that?!" Grell yelled out in pain.

     "Punishment for incompetence, this soul isn't scheduled for death." William explained.

     Even though William explained, Grell was still confused. William gave off a sigh and explained further.

     "Look closely at the spelling, the two names are one letter off. You have the wrong person."

     I looked at both Grell and William because, of their idiocy. Seriously, grim reapers are not like the way they were.

     "Oh dear, how silly of me." Great said stupidly.

     Will then gave him the death glare and scold, "Honestly, I tire of having such a thick skulled employee. We're leaving. If we dottle long, the soul we are actually scheduled to reap tonight may be stolen away as well, by some demon." William said looking at Sebastian.

     "As of you, you should join The Grim Reaper Association. You would be a better employee than this imbecile." Will said to me. I gave him a smile and replied, "I am sorry Mr. Spears, but that option has been unavailable since the day I was born." The men looked confused at my statement. I sighed and took of my right glove using my teeth, showing my insignia and my black fingernails. " I am something that grim reapers like you despise. A demon. I am also half vampire, another species that your kind despises, which makes me a Vemon, the last of my kind."

     With then gave me a scold and turned to Grell. "Now you, get us a rowboat." Will demanded.

      Grell gave him a look saying, "Why do I have to do it?"

      Will then gave him a death glare. Grell after that did what he said.

     When they were in the rowboat, Will said, "Now start paddling on the double."

     Grell then said, "Do you always have to be a slave driver, oh and goodbye Bassy my scrumptious noodlekins!"

     Sebastian let out a sigh and said, "Now that's done should, we be getting back now my lady, but it's best to keep the events of this evening a secret."

     He then put his index finger to his lips. I was wondering how to get off the boat, but Sebastian's actions spoke for him. He quickly picked me bridle style and jumped off the boat. He ran so quickly that he started to run on water.

     "At this rate, we will be at the Phantomhive manor in no time at all!" I shouted to him.

     For some reason, I feel attracted to him.

 •~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
  Note:
I am sorry for the short update, but It my birthday and I wanted to at least update. Today is December Eight. Ironically, it is the same day as Chloe's.