19 | S U G A R P A R E N T S

Start from the beginning

"Solana..."

"Michael." I matched his tone and crossed my arms, looking up at him. His arm went around my waist while his hand gently gripped my throat.

"I feel like you're not really pissed about the dinner thing... maybe it's what you wanted after the dinner that's got you acting up right now." His eyebrow raised. "Is that it?"

I turned and looked the other way, trying to ignore him but he would never let anyone be able to do that. He chuckled and shook his head before letting letting it fall against the side of mine. "Is that what you really wanted? Dinner and dick? You acting like you can't get that whenever you want."

"That's not the point!" I groaned. "I got all dressed up for tonight; with this dress and what's under it, and your annoying ass twisted the plans so now I really don't think I'm gonna want dick anymore. I'm gonna want to just go home and relax."

"Won't even want food?"

"I'll get McDonalds." I huffed.

"You hate McDonalds, Lana." He smirked.

"Wendys."

"They close in probably thirty more minutes, and the closest one is probably will probably take you thirty just to get there."

"I'll eat whatever is at home then, Michael."

"Then what was the point of going out to eat, mamas?" He chuckled because he knew that he was really getting under my skin.

"If you don't leave me alone... I swear to God—"

I stopped when I felt his lips on mine. He knew I wasn't about to give into his mess until his grip around my neck tightened a little more and he made sure to run his thumb up and down the side of my neck like he always did.

For some reason it was soothing and arousing at the same time... and I gave in. I eventually pulled away and sighed.

"You can get food and as much dick when this is done; I promise. But we gotta handle this first; and you know how good you are at doing this and how much you love it."

"Let me see how he looks." I pursed my lips and he pulled out his phone, showing me a picture of a guy that was lighter than his color and had a fade. He had tattoos going down only his left arm.

"His names Dwayne. He stole some shit from one of my dealers and I gotta get it back. Just need you to do what you always do, baby girl."

There were rules to when we did this— and truth be told, it did give me a rush. When things like this needed to happen, I would be a distraction. I would pretty much reel them in— seduce them or whatever. But I never actually let them touch me. They might take my hand and simple stuff like that; but kissing and other shit was off limits. It almost happened once and Bakari nearly popped a blood vessel. When I had them where he wanted them, then he would get what he needed and do what he had to do.

"He's got a girl though. From what I heard it's not serious... but they're a thing. I'll handle her."

I looked up and him and shook my head. "Hell no." I frowned. "I'm not stupid. I know my place in this game but you? You go overboard. And I swear to God the moment she touches you or does something I don't like—"