So, the quickest way to be confident is to fake it, and...she hoped that would be the only faking tonight.

"So, I just got this new wee- holy fuck, I ain't gotta unwrap my present no more?" Lani says, nearly dropping the neatly rolled blunt.

Mani takes a deep breathe, "No unwrapping but, I can unwrap you, right?"

Lani moves her head to the side like a dog. Now she has fucked with a good amount of Gemini's but this girl's switch up game is downright disrespectful.

Mani walks towards her, her natural swaying hips and beautiful, full breast's are hypnotic.

Lani is stoic as Mani approaches her, she barely has time to breath before Mani attacks her.

"Sh..it," Lani gasps out as Mani, pulls the girl towards her scantily clad body. Lani's neck slides back, and Mani makes slight work of kissing, licking and sucking it.

Mani's hands then roam across Lani's lower, bare back, making their way to Lani's thick, compact, ass.

"Mmm, fuck," Lani Moana out, head still thrown back.

Mani smirks, lowering herself down, and dragging Lani's khaki colored pants with her.

"Oh, the...?"

Mani pauses, looking through her thick lashes at Kehlani, "the blunt was for you? Yeah...it was."

Lani shakingly lights the blunt, inhaling and coughing up a moan soon after.

Remember that visual? Mani's lips, wrapped aro-

"Normaniiiiii," Lani moans out, dropping the lighter on the ground. Her hand, now free, lightly fingers through Mani's hair.

Mani was very, and I can't stress this enough, proud of herself. She had bossed up so damn hard, that she had forgotten that she didn't really give head much.

Oh you believed her lies from earlier?

The once, shining confidence she exuded, was quickly fading away.

"Mani, baby, keep sucking," Lani pleaded, believing wholeheartedly that Normani was simply teasing.

Mani's eyes widened, her lips on autopilot as they enveloped Lani's slick clit.

"Ohhhhhmmyyyyfucc!" Lani yelled out, her lighy-tracing fingers, quickly hulked out, to straight grabbing fierceness.

Mani's eyes lightly watered from the tugging of her lace front.

This girl was gonna suffocate her.

Mani hesitatingly stuck her tongue out, creating mush needed space from Kehlani's soaked pussy.

Don't get her wrong, it was tasty, but it had gotten way too real and way too fast. And who could she blame? Besides herself?

She couldn't leave Lani hanging. So, she didn't.

Mani returned to work, the sounds of Lani's moans slowly, but surely turning her mild dislike to mild like.

She loved when Lani, let out a high pitches moan, cause that normally came with a grind right after. Then her second favorite was when the girl moaned her name, mostly after sticking her tongue inside Lani's tsunami waves.

Actually, she may have just done something here. Maybe, just maybe, she enjoyed giving head. Well, to Kehlani anyway.

And oh was Lani appreciative, her hips jutted back and forth, sloppier and sloppier each time. She was grinding like a virgin, all dazed and confused.

She kind of was, let's be real. She imagined this night going quite the opposite, yet here she was acting like the newest of the brands.

"I'm cumming, baby fuck, don't fucking stop," Lani moaned out. Her blunt had been forgotten, her hands were both gripped at Normani's ears. Her shyness left a dozen licks ago, and now all she wanted, and needed, was to bust.

Mani, eager to please, slid two of her fingers inside, pumping the rhythmically while she alternated between slow sucks and fast licks.

"Jesssssssussso I'mmmm," Lani screamed out, weakly rolling her hips one last time before releasing all over the beautiful, chocolate goddess beneath her.

Oh, fuck. Did she really just ride Normani's face?

Mani's mouth dropped, her face was sticky, her body was hot and she was the wettest she'd ever been.

What the fuck just happened, besides her swimming in waves?