F&MU

I did some things differently, I wrote more than normal too. Feed me with likes and comments 🙏🏾

———/

Time Skip 2 Weeks

At Kehlani's

It had been days, full ass days since Kehlani had spoken to Normani.

Did her phone even work? Did she block her? Is it all over, before it begun?

Kehlani had questions, and no answers. She hated that shit. Who could she blame though, other than herself?

Sighing audibly for the 5th time in a row, prompted Destin to speak up.

"Seriously, who died?" He asked, full sass. All he knew was that his best friend was a moody mess. Honestly, she had been for weeks.

"Huh?" Lani asks, thoroughly thrown off.

"You've been acting strange for some days, Keh, what's the deal?"

Kehlani rolled her eyes, ignoring the question.

"Wow, Kehlani seriously, you know you're my family. Why are you fighting whatever this is by yourself?" Destin asked, forcing himself off of this comfy ass couch.

Kehlani, rubbed her hands down her face in frustration. "I fucked up. Like seriously fucked up, and now I wanna make up for it but she's not having it. Like I've blown up her phone, tried to figure out where she goes out, only to find out mamas is a homebody. Like I fucked up with a sexy homebody, bro, that's so frustrating! Like bitches be in Dubai getting sh-"

"Woah!! Woah, girl! Who, wait, wait, back it up. Who the fuck we taking about bestie?" Destin is incredulous.

"Normani," Kehlani whispers.

Devin's eyebrows raise. "Wait, I thought you were with Victoria? And wasn't that a thing with you an YG? Like...Kehlani Ashley Parrish, please tell me you didn't have 3 people fucking with you like this. Seriously, an open relationship is one thing, a throuple is another but a four person?"

Kehlani groaned, "No! I broke up with his ass awhile ago. Look I was with Vic..sort of but she's pregnant, and now Normani doesn't wanna fuck with me cause she found out about Vic through Vic herself and then I mentioned him and now she feels like I was stringing her along."

"But you were, right? You love Victoria, right? And now that she's moved on, you feel like you have the right to be with Normani, only? Like you know I'm with you, but I gotta call you out. That's bullshit."

Lani eyes Destin. Her anger slowly rising. The defensiveness kicking in to a high level.

"Bro, seriously, I don't need this. It IS NOT LIKE THAT! I want to be with her, I just, I had a lot going on and honestly it's like fate. I know I look sheisty as fuck but I'm not."

Destin shook his head. He loved Kehlani, she was honestly one of the best people he knew. But her loving was serial, and it's not a good thing. She got hurt, a lot, but she also hurt a lot. What are good intentions if you continually keep the cycle going?

"I really hope you get it together, and that you don't get hurt or hurt others. From what I've heard, Normani's a good girl, don't fuck it up."

With that he left the living room, sighing now himself.

———-/

"We both know it's never really goodbye. I swear it's like we do this every time."

Fenty Artist Fitting

Next Day....

"So which lingerie set are you gonna wear this time?" Lauren asks, thumbing through the offerings.