Grieving

It's here://

Tell your friends to run up the likes and comments for me 🙏🏾🙏🏾

—-//

4 Month Time Skip

Kehlani's Condo In West Oakland

The section, the privacy, the hiding, the fucking...just the way Victoria made her feel. The girl loved so vibrantly, her emotions melding and weaving themselves into the very fabric of Kehlani's core. It's what kept Lani chasing, and chasing the idea of what it meant if it could all work out. If only it could...

Kehlani was hurt. Victoria was hurt, but giddy at the chance to explore her bisexuality. Typical.

It was just too much.

"Baby?" Raspy voice, sleepy smile, and soft everything. Turning over to face Kehlani in the thick, plush covers of the California King.

God, Kehlani loved her. The girl taught her how to really pray, for fucks sake. Their souls would forever be entwined. Women love women differently. If you know, you know.

"Yes, Monet?" Lani asks, pausing to stare at the serene beauty of this woman.

"When are you going to leave him?"

Record scratches could be heard. Like bombs over Bagdad, or Syria. Leave YG? Was she really going to keep their open relationship going? Or, was it simply the time it took for the last shreds of her male attraction. Was she simply clinging on metaphorical manifestations of the man-child that was YG? Or was it deeper than that? She didn't love him, anymore. Too many public fuckups, and stupid, behavior. How you still affiliated, and a platinum feat rapper?

She knew better. He was safe in a heteronormative way; he was a man. And men make babies, and babies make her happy. Make her proud. Makes her older family members happy. Good dick helps too...but she can give and get that whenever she wanted. Why keep it going?

"Never mind, I didn't mean to make you get in your head, Lani. I just, I want you, and only you," Victoria says, slightly shaky.

Lani sighs, her hands starting to fiddle with themselves. Her finger pausing on the ring, the one Monet gave her.

"I know, it's confusing, what we are doing. What I do, and who I do it for. I'm figuring it out, and honestly, him and I are not compatible. I'll leave him, but you, you have other people too baby, don't. Don't lie to me, Monet."

Now its Vic's turn to sigh. They both had secrets. They both had convenient situations and convenience bread drama. Lying to yourself, or delaying the inevitable only hurt the ones in the middle of the growth. Let's not get it twisted, Kehlani was growing. Vic was too.

But we're they grown past what they needed from the other? Questions like that, aren't simply answered.

However, Victoria had an even bigger secret...

She had missed her period. For months.

She intrinsically knew that she was pregnant. She had hoped maybe she could give Lani a son too. But the man, he didn't share. He wanted Vic to be his queen. That did not include Kehlani.

Was she ready to let go? Was she ready to grieve her girlfriend?

——-/

4 hours later | Kehlani's Still at Her Crib.

———
FaceTime with Normani

———

"You've been quiet lately," Mani says, slight attitude and major curiosity. Or was it major pettiness? Kehlani and her, they had went from blowing up text messages, to freaky fucks, quickies, disguised pull ups at the studios, and just overall puppy dog love tings.

But they're both artists. Normani was fighting an industry battle against institutionalized entities and lack of label support. She didn't have too much time between self doubt, proving herself, and needed to recharge.

She wasn't exactly an extrovert. She was just talented. In short, lately she felt neglected. Kehlani and her did not have the same industry plight.

Kehlani had some benefits. Benefits that weren't afforded to Normani. In the same vein though, Kehlani used to be homeless. Back in the Bay, she used to sing for change to ride Bart. Whereas, Normani grew up in a two-parent household with love.

We all have our own plights, it's about your response. And right now, Normani didn't like the lack of time from her girl.

Kehlani smirked through the phone. Oblivious to the inner turmoil that Normani was experiencing.

"Have I been quiet, or have I been busy, babygirl?" Kehlani asked, biting her lip as she looked at her chocolate drop.

Normani shook her head, the smile formed quickly on her face. No matter how hard she tried not to, she had developed feelings for Kehlani.

Could anyone blame her? Kehlani was a lover, a full-fledged, balls to the walls lover.

"Well, I mean, I could keep cupcaking but you know it's not my style.." Normani began. Her tone alerted Kehlani's senses. She heard the Gemini flip, and peeped the dropped smile. Kehlani felt the shit coming.

"I, know about Victoria," Normani began. "I know you know the situation, I'm on tour Lani. I work with her. I'm going back on the road, with her. We have sleepovers for fuck sake. Ariana loves me. I'm lowkey, full-shade feeling like the Weekend...and I don't mean Abel."

Kehlani had a mean poker face. But, not for girls she fucked with. She was not YG, and she would not lie to her baby. She knows how that sounds. You got a nigga, a girl you love and a babygirl? Real Drama teas.

"I'm sorry, Mani. I have some baggage and some slight drama, that's absolutely true. If you know about Vic then you should know that I broke it off with Him. I, I don't know how to say this but, I really like you, Normani. I don't want you to feel like I don't value you, or care about you, or want to be with you. I swear I'm not Future, like I'm getting it together."

Normani raised her eyebrow, " I honestly think it's funny how you say that. Really funny. What do you mean you left him? You mean you've been fucking me, fucking her and fucking him! Girl, you got me throughly fucked up, Kehlani Ashley Parrish!"

Kehlani squeezed her eyes shut, "Kordei please! I have not fucked that man in months, baby girl, way before you and I popped off. I would never, and I cannot stress this enough, I would never put you in that situation without full transparency. Don't do me, like that baby!"

"So because Vic has a pussy, one that's PREGNANT might I add, you think that's better? Bi-"

Kehlani's heart shattered. Normani said that shit with conviction. Victoria was pregnant? And she hadn't felt the need to tell her?

"Woah, woah, woah, wait a fucking minute before you call me all types of bitches. Victoria is pregnant?"

Normani couldn't even believe the fuckery. She real deal was swirling with 3 peoples germs. Victoria, Victoria's man, and Kehlani. She isn't one to share. And to add all this insult to the injury, bitch focuses only on the Monet pregnancy?

Bet.

"I'm off," Normani states before throwing her phone out the moving car she was riding in.

Green eyes cut to the side, noting the outburst, and the mobile that flew out the window.

Fuck.

——-/