Waves

I get writers block ya know.
My original, original work out soon

Also this is v explicit, please be of age or at least mature kids.

I don't want noooo blames for your freaky tendencies, you heathens |-/

🖤
———-

" I come with ups and downs, yeah, I know
If you tryna ride, ride slow
Deep breath for the tide
Hold tight for the stride, I can see it in your eyes"

Disconnecting from logic is a scary thing. Most never do, never allow themselves to fully be themselves in the deepest sense of that definition.

Normani had never even considered it an option, but with Kehlani's strange hold over her, it was inevitable.

She felt her ass being gripped, hard. She didn't even think to withold her living room of her sounds.

"Mmmmm..."

Kehlani kissed down past her collar bones, her hands moving to her fabrics.

Kehlani was impatient, she ripped, and frayed the strands.

Fuck them anyway, she could buy her more.

"You should've answered that fucking door in your birthday suit," Kehlani husked out.

Mani opens her mouth to respond, but is met by Kehlani's persistent tongue, and her soft lips.

God, Mani was really beside herself. She's pretty sure her hips are moving, grinding against Kehlani's abs.

Kehlani pulls Normani's shirt off, then disposed of her bra, chunking it in annoyance.

"Heyyyy...that's my favorite, it cost me damn near $500," Mani whines.

Kehlani ignores her, instead focusing on lifting her hips, so she could get her out of those bottoms.

"Wa- Wait..."

Kehlani pauses her motions.

"Yeah babe? What's good?" Lani asks.

"Um..yo-you said you brought weed?" Mani shakily asks.

Lani's eyebrows raise.

"Of course, want me to roll a couple up?"

Mani just nods, especially after the multiple stutters.

She just needed a little more relaxation, and a little less head noise.

Lani grabs her tools: her badass grinder, her two Mango High Hemp wraps, and her clipper lighter.

She doesn't need to wonder as to why Mani asked for the weed. And if we were being honest, which she is definitely not, she prolly needs some too.

"When you're done rolling, meet me in my bedroom."

Lani simply nods and gets to work.

Meanwhile in Mani's bedroom, she's completely naked, staring at herself in the mirror, trying to summon her alter-ego.

She wanted to be different with Kehlani. She wanted to be the teasing girl who bragged about her head game to the girl, in other words, she wanted to throw Lani off her game.